Violence will not stop in Middle East until Gaza war ends, senior Hezbollah figure warns

Social Media

10 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

The only religion is money, wealth for a few.

Religion with a god is a tool to work with. You indoctrinate, control, manipulate people with it.

All countries have "leaders" and groups with their own personal gain(dictators). Nothing more, nothing less.

Well I'll give you a thumbs up but I think you need to consider your post more deeply. Money isn't a religion although the desire for it resembles a salvation because in a way it is, it is a tool for existence. In a modern society there is no existence without money and so it becomes primary. There is no philosophy, religion, desire or experience without existence and so by convergence; money. There are many ways to get money, usually it is through work, you sell your skill or labour to someone who has large amounts of money. The gathering of large amounts of money is, in a primitive way, an exaggerated insurance of existence.

Yes, Gods are man made tools but not just (but also) of control. A common religion is also a societal stabilizing and unifying factor (which a dictator will also believe in) certainly it helps the elite control and gain wealth as long as the sheep recognize the power of the shepherd otherwise all bets are off and chaos ensues. In the end on their deathbeds even the elite will see that they were only conscious awareness that needed a physical existence for phenomenal experience but until then money and power will become a means to an end and the misuse of religion will help them in their endevours as long as they are careful enough to cloak greed with ceremony, pantomime and tradition.

2 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

We are now in 2024. April. Where have you been in the meantime????😳

You missed the massacre, murdering 30.000 of innocent women and children in Gaza?? 😳

So have you been observing the conflicts in Yemen between the Saudi and the Houthis? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they're both Muslim nations and peoples for the most part. Perhaps then you might peruse the violence ongoing in Burkina Faso, Niger, Mali and the Sahel? Perhaps the war in Sudan is more your flavour?

Point I am making is not that Muslims are bad, nor that they are good. Similar things can be said about those of any religion. To pretend this is simply the only ongoing violence in the world is beyond absurd, so presuming you have control of your faculties, you've simply chosen to ignore things other than what Israel is doing. Why is that?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, newbee2022 said:

You're blind, blond and deaf? 😂😂😂. The figures are confirmed by Israel. You think both are telling lies? Israelis and Hamas? 😂😂😂 Oh dear

When you make supposedly factual claims, then you're obligated (if you're being an honest poster) to provide some level of attribution such that we can consider whether your point was true or false. Someone who blindly states things that are challenged and then rebuts it without any facts is unlikely to gain any credibility. Not that you're much interested in credibility, I rather expect that you're just here to spread poison against whomever you dislike. But in case you're wondering why nobody will take you seriously, this is the reason.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, JCauto said:

When you make supposedly factual claims, then you're obligated (if you're being an honest poster) to provide some level of attribution such that we can consider whether your point was true or false. Someone who blindly states things that are challenged and then rebuts it without any facts is unlikely to gain any credibility. Not that you're much interested in credibility, I rather expect that you're just here to spread poison against whomever you dislike. But in case you're wondering why nobody will take you seriously, this is the reason.

Read all my posts. Then you'll understand or stop posting nonsense. If you can. Be aware it's free speech even you don't like it. In this case it's appropriate to scroll further 

• Confused 2

48 minutes ago, JCauto said:

So have you been observing the conflicts in Yemen between the Saudi and the Houthis? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they're both Muslim nations and peoples for the most part. Perhaps then you might peruse the violence ongoing in Burkina Faso, Niger, Mali and the Sahel? Perhaps the war in Sudan is more your flavour?

Point I am making is not that Muslims are bad, nor that they are good. Similar things can be said about those of any religion. To pretend this is simply the only ongoing violence in the world is beyond absurd, so presuming you have control of your faculties, you've simply chosen to ignore things other than what Israel is doing. Why is that?

Silly, the post is about Gaza. But sure we can talk about everything else. But I'm not into gibberish. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Those are the total number of causalities , everyone who has died in the war .

Hamas terrorists , Palestinian civilians , IDF , hostages and Israeli civilians .

30 000 odd people who have died in the war

You claimed that it was 30 000 innocent woman and Children in Gaza who have died  .

There , I have pointed out your mistake, as I said I would .

About 13 000 of that 30 000 were Hamas members 

You think really it makes any difference if there died 26.000 or 30.000 civilians? Pathetic.

13.000 Hamas fighters? Really? They all got a sticker on their shirt: I'm a Hamas fighter? 

Man, you're a nuisance with that nonsense. 

It's weekend. Have a drink.😂

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Another one who can't read. I really pity you. But everything you want to know.....try Google or AI.

The latter will suit you🙏

Do not ever pity me, you are the one that hasn't a clue about facts, but when it comes to insults you're not really good at that either. 😂😂😂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Do not ever pity me, you are the one that hasn't a clue about facts, but when it comes to insults you're not really good at that either. 😂😂😂

Oh no, it isn't an insult. If you can't read (and understand) that this thread is about Gaza....what can I do more than pity you only. It's not my fault. But look, if you're happy with yourself it would give me a very relaxed feeling. Enjoy the weekend. And be careful.....there are always those terrible Muslims around.... apparently. 😂😂😂

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Oh no, it isn't an insult. If you can't read (and understand) that this thread is about Gaza....what can I do more than pity you only. It's not my fault. But look, if you're happy with yourself it would give me a very relaxed feeling. Enjoy the weekend. And be careful.....there are always those terrible Muslims around.... apparently. 😂😂😂

Gibberish! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Those are the total number of causalities , everyone who has died in the war .

Hamas terrorists , Palestinian civilians , IDF , hostages and Israeli civilians .

30 000 odd people who have died in the war

You claimed that it was 30 000 innocent woman and Children in Gaza who have died  .

There , I have pointed out your mistake, as I said I would .

About 13 000 of that 30 000 were Hamas members 

Casualties of the Israel–Hamas war - Wikipedia

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Well I'll give you a thumbs up but I think you need to consider your post more deeply. Money isn't a religion although the desire for it resembles a salvation because in a way it is, it is a tool for existence. In a modern society there is no existence without money and so it becomes primary. There is no philosophy, religion, desire or experience without existence and so by convergence; money. There are many ways to get money, usually it is through work, you sell your skill or labour to someone who has large amounts of money. The gathering of large amounts of money is, in a primitive way, an exaggerated insurance of existence.

Yes, Gods are man made tools but not just (but also) of control. A common religion is also a societal stabilizing and unifying factor (which a dictator will also believe in) certainly it helps the elite control and gain wealth as long as the sheep recognize the power of the shepherd otherwise all bets are off and chaos ensues. In the end on their deathbeds even the elite will see that they were only conscious awareness that needed a physical existence for phenomenal experience but until then money and power will become a means to an end and the misuse of religion will help them in their endevours as long as they are careful enough to cloak greed with ceremony, pantomime and tradition.

I agree with you, as long as the "shepherd" is tolerated, you can do anything as "shepherd". Most of the time it is the wolf in the pack.

You must however keep on indoctrinating, manipulating the flock, as otherwise you are out.

I wonder why catholic church still exists after all their crime acts.

Yup if all noses are on right direction, you could have stability for the wolf. That is for thousands of years proven, so why not continue?

You believe in a god? OK, but in a group? Wrong. Indonesian christians in Jakarta are cockroaches for the Indonesian moslims.

How the war started in Syria? The wolf disturbed the stability, for own gain and with power due to having control over army and weapons.

No matter same god religion. So money is the power religion. The way I call it. 

Incredible how you can murder your own people with chemical and fire bombs, demolish your own people for personal gain. Even wonder how soldiers could do so, you must be really dumb as a soldier.

Sadly the "shepherd" is still alive. I wonder why not any Syrian has put some effort to it, to ...well you know.

Just checked Poetin and now it seems his war also has to do with religion. OK so be it, no one really knows. But it is said.

IN the meantime he is loaded with money, kills his opponents, cracks down on common and even higher placed people. So there we go, religion mixed with own gain. money religion.

Once I saw a docu/interview with him and thought ok, good talk. But you can lie and so he probably did, as his actions are opposite of what he said. 

Israel has been kicked out their own country many times, but decided now to stay and therefor fight. It is logical. Ever since 1948, trouble again.

Lots of fights way in the past, just because tribe wars, then Mohammed woke up with a new religion and then religion wars, but at the end just for money.No stability for ages, every time fight. And the one who wins, has the power and wealth. Then you have to kick down on common people with religion, otherwise they intrude you reign wealth period, as shown for instance in Syria.

You can start a religion police and suppress for instance women, put them in jail for a shawl or what ever is put on wrong and more. 

How can a religion suppress a sex?  Well they are there. Long live religions. And then I dont mention, stoning to death as punishment.

O, I just did.

Mmmm dint hear anything about it anymore, suppressed? All back in line again?

Well we wait for AGI, maybe that could reset human race eventually or maybe first apocalypse "10 billion" 

14 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

😂😂😂If you ran out of reasonable replies you have to use nonsense words. Poor little boy 😂😂😂

I wouldn't even go there, your information has come direct from the Hamas terrorists, you see I don't have to insult you to make you look feeble in your posting. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

I wouldn't even go there, your information has come direct from the Hamas terrorists, you see I don't have to insult you to make you look feeble in your posting. 

Hahaha, you and your post are really a joke 🥳🥳🥳

5 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

You missed the massacre, murdering 30.000 of innocent women and children in Gaza??

Do you have any independently verified proof that 30,000 innocent women and children have been massacred in Gaza? 

Even the Hamas terrorists admit that over 10,000 of the dead were Hamas. Plus of the remaining 20,000 there might just be some adult males. Or do Israeli bombs only kill women and children? 

Exaggerating really weakens your argument. 

• Like 1

You think really it makes any difference if there died 26.000 or 30.000 civilians? Pathetic.

13.000 Hamas fighters? Really? They all got a sticker on their shirt: I'm a Hamas fighter? 

It sounds like you've already been on the drink

• Like 2

Israel knows the names and location of Hamas members , 13 000 Hamas members already been killed and there are  4 Battalions left in Rafah .

Its a huge difference between saying 30 000 innocent woman and children killed in Gaza and saying 13 000 Hamas terrorists  killed in Gaza  along with  7000 men and 10 000 woman and children .

Those are both very different sets of figures .

Your claim is that Israel were targeting woman and children and only they have died , but the reality is that Israel have been targeting Hamas terrorists in Gaza

15 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Before or at the beginning of the middle ages the Arab world was THE seat of learning and progress, Christians, Muslims and Jews all lived peacefully together. Great progress was made there in physiology, astronomy, mathematics and philosophy.....unfortunately much has changed, politics and religion are great hindrances to peace and knowledge....oil hasn't helped much either.

what country was this beautiful society in? meanwhile the religious faithful of the illiterate paedo warrior prophet were robbing, raping, enslaving and killing infidels in the middle east in that same era

10 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

The numbers come from Hamas health authority in Gaza. Yes they are a joke 

No, they are coming from Israel and UN. Obviously those sources are unknown to you. Go on sleeping

10 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Do you have any independently verified proof that 30,000 innocent women and children have been massacred in Gaza? 

Even the Hamas terrorists admit that over 10,000 of the dead were Hamas. Plus of the remaining 20,000 there might just be some adult males. Or do Israeli bombs only kill women and children? 

Exaggerating really weakens your argument. 

Well, sure in Gaza there lived only men. Therefore Israel could not murder women and children. Sure. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

No, they are coming from Israel and UN. Obviously those sources are unknown to you. Go on sleeping

No you are wrong again sorry. Its ok you can correct that if you wish by starting at the beginning:

Hamas admits one-third of its data on Gazan deaths is ‘incomplete’

https://aseannow.com/topic/1325030-hamas-admits-one-third-of-its-data-on-gazan-deaths-is-‘incomplete’/

9 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel knows the names and location of Hamas members , 13 000 Hamas members already been killed and there are  4 Battalions left in Rafah .

Its a huge difference between saying 30 000 innocent woman and children killed in Gaza and saying 13 000 Hamas terrorists  killed in Gaza  along with  7000 men and 10 000 woman and children .

Those are both very different sets of figures .

Your claim is that Israel were targeting woman and children and only they have died , but the reality is that Israel have been targeting Hamas terrorists in Gaza

Fool's day is gone already. You didn't realise? Still on booze?😂