Birds are smart too !

Last year in Thailand, I was watering a tree. Sprayed on upper section, wild bird knew probably what I was doing.

It flew into the tree and had a shower and drink with the water I sprayed. For me it was amazing to experience.

Clever bird.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

Last year in Thailand, I was watering a tree. Sprayed on upper section, wild bird knew probably what I was doing.

It flew into the tree and had a shower and drink with the water I sprayed. For me it was amazing to experience.

Clever bird.

Probably a hot and thirsty bird trying to survive. A lot of them about looking for any waater when it gets dry. 

Was it this time of year?

We provide bananas for the bulbuls who can be a bit fussy if we do not slit them open so they do not need to go through the skin.

They love the bird bath as well.

The problem is keeping the mafia (myrnar) birds away but they can see me coming through darkened glass windows and insect screens. Amazing eye sight.

• Like 1

Back home a crow would bring walnuts from a tree about 100 m away drop them on the road, sit on a fence post and wait for a car to come by and run over it. When out walking if I saw one on the road I would crack it open for it. It was not long until when he saw me coming, he would drop one in front of me. They say crows can recognize faces and can hold a grudge against an individual.

Edited by bunnydrops
edit
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It more says: the average human is super stupid and heavily underdeveloped since centuries. Think about that, ciao.

i mean the avg thai wouldnt get this: they would start a story that says a recent died monk is reincarnated.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

Probably a hot and thirsty bird trying to survive. A lot of them about looking for any waater when it gets dry. 

Was it this time of year?

It was. In another place I noticed birds had bath and drink in waterbowl of dog, so then I put out water especially for them.

A bucket filled to top. However then the dogs also liked it, even the dog who had his own bowl. It became a water bucket for all. 

But the bird coming when watering, was quite extraordinary, I thought. Yes the bird must have been a sort of dehydrated, doing so. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

It was. In another place I noticed birds had bath and drink in waterbowl of dog, so then I put out water especially for them.

A bucket filled to top. However then the dogs also liked it, even the dog who had his own bowl. It became a water bucket for all. 

But the bird coming when watering, was quite extraordinary, I thought. Yes the bird must have been a sort of dehydrated, doing so. 

Yes, everyone gets thirsty. Good for you. Keep it up. Thankyou.

• Like 1