Collapsed Pages

raslin

I agree. I don't usually look in this section but have come here specially to see what i can find about this. I wondered if i'd accidentally changed a setting. (Edit: seemingly then, i had)

Before i could go to a thread, click the mouse wheel & set it to automatic slow scroll, just read away hands fee.

Now, i have to be constantly moving and clicking the mouse to the point where

1. I'm getting arm ache.

2 I no longer bother to read all the replies in long threads.

Are the members views on this going to be taken into consideration?

Edit: and because of the format it was in, i'd missed Totsters helpful posting :o

problem solved. :D

Edited by Lancashirelad

• 3 weeks later...
Just change to "normal view" and all is back to normal.

Ok Big Kahuna George, where is this "normal view"? I'd like to try that! I don't know what happened, but today all I get are the original post (or the post I clicked on), and then links to all the other posts at the bottom. How the heck did that happen? I like to read all the posts or replies on one page, that is why mine is set to "40". Sorry to bother you George, but I've banged around in the help section and every section in the "My Controls" area I could find, plus section at the bottom of each page that says "low fi version" and back again and the button to change from "Pro skin" to IPB skin. Still not working after clearing cache and even re-booting. TIA

Just change to "normal view" and all is back to normal.

Ok Big Kahuna George, where is this "normal view"? I'd like to try that! I don't know what happened, but today all I get are the original post (or the post I clicked on), and then links to all the other posts at the bottom. How the heck did that happen? I like to read all the posts or replies on one page, that is why mine is set to "40". Sorry to bother you George, but I've banged around in the help section and every section in the "My Controls" area I could find, plus section at the bottom of each page that says "low fi version" and back again and the button to change from "Pro skin" to IPB skin. Still not working after clearing cache and even re-booting. TIA

Sorry George. I just found the answer posted by Totster back in May: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=120789 First time I noticed that option on the "options" tab. I hope it stays the way I just set it as "linear plus". Didn't even know that option existed before. Thanks Totster and Sorry again George for waking you up :o

Well I was about to hang up my keyboard too. I've sorted it now. :o Why does it happen all by itself?

Was wondering myself why so many members seem to have the problem until it recently happened to me. It was from clicking a google search link that pointed to Thaivisa and the link showed lo-fi version. After that all pages came up lo-fi so apparently sets a cookie.