Thailand to join BRICS nations

I've lump money sitting in uk & EU banks,  no doubt our economies or going downhill government's sending monies to fund wars etc etc.. Obviously thailand will join BRICS nations,  my partner has some of my money in her kasikorn account, I'm wondering should I throw maybe 70% of my wealth into her account.  All I'm hearing on alternative media news which is only news I watch as we all know MSN is lies, I'm hearing the dollar will most certainly crash very soon with it the pound euro. According to Gerard celente who I've followed long time now and he seems to be on the ball. 

Whats your thoughts about putting your money in a BRICS currency. I've lump of gold held too not thai jewellery gold but 99.9

• Confused 5
  • Haha 2

I am not sure Thai banks are any safer than Western ones. Personally (as you seem to be doing) I advocate having one's eggs in as many baskets as possible, several accounts, look for the less risky banks, for example in France Société Générale is to be avoided, BNP is not so bad, Wise is good, Kasikorn and SCB also. Gold is definitely good, also Bitcoin in a cold wallet (i.e. offline), I am told.

A BRICS currency is a good avenue to explore IMO. If you do it, I would be interested in hearing some feedback. A financial crash is likely to happen this year, but it is impossible to know how much impact it will have.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Countries are tired of being bullied by USA, as it only seems to serve the USA, raising the COL in non USA countries.  

WAKE UP

BRICS is definitely the way to go for TH, although already having decent trade agreement with CH, and other countries, whether TH honors them or not.

As long as no FTA with USA, I'm happy, as would do nothing but raise prices of things in TH, if honored by TH.  

• Thanks 1

Its all noise and everyone barking doom and gloom.

Europe, the US and UK will still dominate all things financial in the world, setting rules, governing, monitoring, controlling, and dominating.

The govts and their financial institutions have and are functioning for eons and will continue to do so.

Edited by freeworld
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, freeworld said:

Europe and the US and UK will still dominate all things financial in the world.

The govts and their financiaal institution have and are functioning for eons and will continue to do so.

Yep ... TH wasn't invited last year, so there's that.

EU, US (not UK) will dominate all things in the EU, US & UK, but not the rest of the world.   That's CH's playground.

Those days of domination are over.   Threats & intimidation (US & EU's SOP) don't work as well as help & assistance, CH's SOP

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Yep ... TH wasn't invited last year, so there's that.

EU, US (not UK) will dominate all things in the EU, US & UK, but not the rest of the world.   That's CH's playground.

Those days of domination are over.   Threats & intimidation (US & EU's SOP) don't work as well as help & assistance, CH's SOP

I think even CH makes a lot of noise, at the end of the day they also toe the US and EU line when it comes to international finances and trading.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, nomad2019 said:

Whats your thoughts about putting your money in a BRICS currency. I've lump of gold held too not thai jewellery gold but 99.9

I'd check that gold of yours for tungsten, especially if it's in bars.

6 hours ago, freeworld said:

Europe, the US and UK will still dominate all things financial in the world, setting rules, governing, monitoring, controlling, and dominating.

The govts and their financial institutions have and are functioning for eons and will continue to do so.

Gerard celentes wise predictions and forecasts.... Look them up 😏 he's allways on the ball

6 hours ago, freeworld said:

EU & US are done ‼️

Anyone who thinks they otherwise is a fool... Look at billions pumped to Ukraine.. Who are F****kd BTW 😂  EU and US cities are in ruins also...you seen state of London / Dublin, LA, NY.  RUSSIA & China sitting on the sidelines, it's all happening before your eyes but your obviously blind to it 😔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nomad2019 said:

Gerard celentes wise predictions and forecasts.... Look them up 😏 he's allways on the ball

I only have to look at your title thread to see it is misleading.

13 hours ago, nomad2019 said:

Whats your thoughts about putting your money in a BRICS currency.

Are you talking one of the countries currencies or crypto - because if the former you may be better putting it on the 4.30 at Kempton......

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, freeworld said:

I think even CH makes a lot of noise, at the end of the day they also toe the US and EU line when it comes to international finances and trading.

Cooperating with the US and EU does not mean kowtowing to their demands to punish other countries. As China and India have shown, they don't care this foolish financial punishment of Russia. They will buy their oil from Russia and Iran using their own currencies. And what they want is to strengthen that and other trades without dollars in the future. 

On 4/23/2024 at 2:24 AM, KhunLA said:

U, US (not UK) will dominate all things in the EU, US & UK, but not the rest of the world.   That's CH's playground.

CH is Switzerland, CN is China, but nevertheless China's alleged SOP of help and assistance only lasts until the recipient is in enough debt to them that they think they can set the rules. They're going to get their bottoms kicked soon in some places with that attitude.

18 minutes ago, treetops said:

CH is Switzerland, CN is China, but nevertheless China's alleged SOP of help and assistance only lasts until the recipient is in enough debt to them that they think they can set the rules. They're going to get their bottoms kicked soon in some places with that attitude.

Is that any different from any other 'transactions'.   Live within your means, and your negotiations.

Why do you think the IMF loans are guaranteed/cosigned by USA and or Central Banking?   The hook is in.