Heat Dissipation: Is your Body-Shape, Nose, Ears, good for the Hot-Season?

Hi Folks,

At the moment, it's about 40 degrees C, and 35% humidity, outside my abode.

Quite warm, I would say.

But, also, I know that body shape (body morphology) plays a role in keeping us cool, just judging from the evolutionary evidence, and also from experimentation.

image.png.815e2ead6c3f9d33fb9a1f7068f24148.png

So, what is your body shape?

And, what about your appendages?

1.  How big is your nose?

2 Are your ears good for thermal dissipation?

3. And, "My, Grandma!, what a big penis you have". But, is your penis big enough that it affects your body temperature during the hot season?

All of us have genetically predetermined body shapes, and THIS, here, has been god-given:

image.png.00dba2d333828583ea1fe724cb12fd19.png

So, how fat are you, how long is your nose, how wide are your ears, etc?

And, does your unique body shape help you in this heat?

Because, one thing we can predict with certainty is that ...

IT'S GONNA GET HOTTER, just like this luscious body above me, in cumming years.....

Best regards,

Gamma

Note: I am typing in 40-degree heat, INSIDE my house, at the moment.  Hardly can even think straight.  I am only typing in this heat as a way to better Identify with this Topic I am Typing.  Also, this way, I am able to FEEL so much more EMPATHY with those who do not have access to AC (and here, i am not joking, as is the usual tenor of my postings).

Stay Cool.

And, I hope we will care for the local oldies in the community who might need help in the heat of coming years.

Note:  If it gets much hotter, I may watch, once more, In The Heat Of The Night.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

It sounds like you're experiencing some serious heat! Staying cool in such conditions can be quite challenging, especially without access to AC. Your empathy for those who don't have such luxuries is admirable.

As for body shape and its role in heat regulation, it's fascinating how evolutionary factors have influenced our ability to cope with different climates. Each person's body is indeed unique, with variations in features like nose size, ear shape, and other physical attributes that can affect how we regulate temperature.

While it's true that certain body shapes may offer advantages in dealing with heat, such as larger surface areas for dissipating heat or more efficient thermoregulatory mechanisms, it ultimately depends on a combination of genetic factors, lifestyle, and environmental conditions.

Taking care of ourselves and looking out for those who may be more vulnerable during extreme temperatures is crucial. Your reminder to support the elderly in our communities during heatwaves is especially important.

Stay cool and take care of yourself in the heat! I would suggest you to visit here to get some information regarding health and stay fit. 

Edited by diazsh

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, diazsh said:

It sounds like you're experiencing some serious heat! Staying cool in such conditions can be quite challenging, especially without access to AC. Your empathy for those who don't have such luxuries is admirable.

As for body shape and its role in heat regulation, it's fascinating how evolutionary factors have influenced our ability to cope with different climates. Each person's body is indeed unique, with variations in features like nose size, ear shape, and other physical attributes that can affect how we regulate temperature.

While it's true that certain body shapes may offer advantages in dealing with heat, such as larger surface areas for dissipating heat or more efficient thermoregulatory mechanisms, it ultimately depends on a combination of genetic factors, lifestyle, and environmental conditions.

Taking care of ourselves and looking out for those who may be more vulnerable during extreme temperatures is crucial. Your reminder to support the elderly in our communities during heatwaves is especially important.

Stay cool and take care of yourself in the heat!

a. I am fortunate to have a house and a landlord that allowed me to install ACs of my choice, at my expense.  Even during the hottest nights, I can lower the temp in the bedroom to 18 degrees C.  (And, I can keep the small house of mine plenty cool in the daytime using just two ACS with a total of 4200BTU of cooling capacity.)

c. However, I do recall once living in a suite in a guest house, on the top floor, for one hot season.  Exposure to constant hot temps for over a week can result in heat injury and brain anomalies, confusion, and even death.  Obviously, I did not die. But, that was not a pleasant experience.  One or two days of high heat seems to be less stress-causing than consistently high heat for extended periods of a week or more, and this might be due to the body core never being cooled down periodically.

d.  So, yes, even though the heat of Thailand is something that the local population has been used to for decades and centuries, up to now, the coming decades will be hotter than Thailand's population has ever known in the past.

e. Just how much the elderly and young among the Thai population is at risk from heat injury seems to be a known unknown.  Maybe what is needed is better planning for coming years.  Insulation should be considered, and color choice for roofs, and other passive cooling strategies.

37 degrees C is not that uncomfortable for Thai people who have grown up in this heat.

But, 43 degrees C for a month?

Edited by GammaGlobulin

0600 every day a go for a short walk. A local dog used to have a go at me every morning when I neared its house. Barking and doing what it is supposed to do to alert the owner? After a few stare downs and a crouch down as if i was getting ready to throw a stone, it would back off, but then I changed tactics. I carried a crust of bread in my pocket and fed it to the dog when it came at me.. It ate the bread then amazingly, it ripped my leg to pieces.:wink: No. Seriously. After a couple of times doing this it still barks, but does not attempt to attack me. Maybe it's thinking 'if I'm not careful he is going to feed me that crap again.' 🙂

On 4/23/2024 at 4:02 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

3. And, "My, Grandma!, what a big penis you have". But, is your penis big enough that it affects your body temperature during the hot season?

The main factor if I'm not mistaken is your surface to volume ratio. The bigger the surface for a given volyme the better it is for thermal regulation.

As for my dick its volume varies a lot. I would say pretty small nomally but with the ability to concentrate a lot of blood when excited which make it slightly above average when I have an erection....................

Yup.

Edited by TheFatOne

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, TheFatOne said:

The main factor if I'm not mistaken is your surface to volume ratio. The bigger the surface for a given volyme the better it is for thermal regulation.

As for my dick its volume varies a lot. I would say pretty small nomally but with the ability to concentrate a lot of blood when excited which make it slightly above average when I have an erection....................

Yup.

You are entirely CORRECT!

Body mass, for example body mass of animals such as shrews or elephants, is directly related to energy expenditure.

Take the heartbeat of a shrew, for example, and the BPM of said shrew.

Then, please compare the the BPM rate of a human, or an elephant.

The surface area and the mass are the important variables.

image.png.eda5078083666dd129e6bde090bdefa6.png

So, a shrew's heart rate is much higher, needing to work much harder, with a higher metabolism, than an elephant, of course.

As for your dick, this is not something that I would like to dwell upon.

Still, what happens when you expose it to the cold, compared to the heat?

Do you need to work harder?

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheFatOne said:

Yup.

Your description fits one aspect of the declaration " I am a grower, not a show-er".

But I am left with a degree of curiosity as to why the OP felt/decided what , if  any, relevance penis size has to the human capacity to disperse heat and post a picture of what appears to be and is declared to be a luscious body while predicting  increasing temperatures in cumming years !

Delirium brought about by environmental factors or senile melancholic reference to glimpses of unsatiated lust?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Still, what happens when you expose it to the cold, compared to the heat?

Do you need to work harder?

Hahaha!

I dunno, bro.

Has been a long time since I felt cold down there :D

I have just transitioned from 13 C in Melbourne to 38 C in Chiang Rai, my aircon is set on 27 C.

I am quite comfortable, thank you.

The lass in the bikini is too young and too meaty for my taste.

My nose, penis etc. are entirely my own business.

On 4/23/2024 at 4:02 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

Hi Folks,

At the moment, it's about 40 degrees C, and 35% humidity, outside my abode.

Quite warm, I would say.

But, also, I know that body shape (body morphology) plays a role in keeping us cool, just judging from the evolutionary evidence, and also from experimentation.

image.png.815e2ead6c3f9d33fb9a1f7068f24148.png

All of us have genetically predetermined body shapes, and THIS, here, has been god-given:

image.png.00dba2d333828583ea1fe724cb12fd19.png

• Covers content
  • Not interested
  • Inappropriate
  • Seen too often

ADBRO is the full service ad network for high impact contextual advertising with direct access to the exclusive in-image inventories across major local publishers.

We provide free creative adaptation into rich media, interactive and playable ads formats. Campaigns in our channel are delivered under guaranteed prices for actions with programmatic & managed delivery. We provide contextually segmented in-target audiences for over 60 industries with a full range of brand safety solutions.

ADBRO operates across SE Asia, including Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Malaysia.

To test our channel for your advertising campaigns or consider partnership programs for publishers, please contact us at www.adbro.me

IT'S GONNA GET HOTTER, just like this luscious body above me, in cumming years.....

Best regards,

Gamma

Note: I am typing in 40-degree heat, INSIDE my house, at the moment.  Hardly can even think straight.  I am only typing in this heat as a way to better Identify with this Topic I am Typing.  Also, this way, I am able to FEEL so much more EMPATHY with those who do not have access to AC (and here, i am not joking, as is the usual tenor of my postings).

Stay Cool.

And, I hope we will care for the local oldies in the community who might need help in the heat of coming years.

Note:  If it gets much hotter, I may watch, once more, In The Heat Of The Night.

• Covers content
  • Not interested
  • Inappropriate
  • Seen too often

ADBRO is the full service ad network for high impact contextual advertising with direct access to the exclusive in-image inventories across major local publishers.

We provide free creative adaptation into rich media, interactive and playable ads formats. Campaigns in our channel are delivered under guaranteed prices for actions with programmatic & managed delivery. We provide contextually segmented in-target audiences for over 60 industries with a full range of brand safety solutions.

ADBRO operates across SE Asia, including Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Malaysia.

To test our channel for your advertising campaigns or consider partnership programs for publishers, please contact us at www.adbro.me

Best regards,

Gamma

Stay Cool.

I'm having great difficulty with it and i used to work construction in the states. not fat ,not thin.