Physio Therapy 2024

Ampy

After doing some searching here and visiting 2/3 places around town, all of which have been complete let downs.

Can anyone recommend a decent Physio? The few i have tried seem to be one trick pony's, no matter what's wrong, they do the same treatment, one clicks your neck and nothing else, no matter what you try to explain the issue to be, one does a (admittedly) good sports deep tissue muscle, and one does, ultra sound and ice pack and nothing else no matter what the issue is.

I need someone i can explain the problem to and get a diagnoses and treatment.

Thanks in advance, if i sound salty i am getting frustrated just trying to find someone i can explain the issue to.

7 hours ago, Ampy said:

After doing some searching here and visiting 2/3 places around town, all of which have been complete let downs.

Can anyone recommend a decent Physio? The few i have tried seem to be one trick pony's, no matter what's wrong, they do the same treatment, one clicks your neck and nothing else, no matter what you try to explain the issue to be, one does a (admittedly) good sports deep tissue muscle, and one does, ultra sound and ice pack and nothing else no matter what the issue is.

I need someone i can explain the problem to and get a diagnoses and treatment.

Thanks in advance, if i sound salty i am getting frustrated just trying to find someone i can explain the issue to.

Perhaps you can list who you have tried - which may at least help others?

The ones I am aware of - 

Russian guy who was in Centre Condo - a friend went there and thought he was good but this was before Covid.

Clinic on 3rd Road which is just past Tonys gym etc on the same side - was mentioned in an older thread

There used to be a practice at Diana Driving range but not sure if still there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Supak Physio in Sriracha … my back is quite bad and I play far too much golf with my wife.

Have known her for many years from when she worked at a clinic in Bangkok and of course now has her own place.

I still drive up to see her from Bangkok when needs must. Haven’t been there for a few months now though.

No problem with english …she is also a bit of a triathlete …

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello, Ampy.

There is a physiotherapy clinic in Sou 4 Pratamnak.

i do not know the Physio nor have I heard any reports

I recently retired as a Physio - Australian trained and had my own clinic in Australia for well over 30 years.

I am in Pratamnak Pattaya, but I do not work as a Physio in Thailand.

But I am happy to meet you if you wish.

Additional - Always happy to have a chat, including guidance and discussion about health topics.

There is no fee or obligation in any way - and you can assess the info exchanged as you have with your previous experiences.

My intention is help people become independent with self care, safely.

Cheers