Voice TV, a Pro-Thaksin Channel, Shuts Down

webfact

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Does this mean what I think it means, that Thaksin is infinitely less relevant than he used to be? I know virtually everybody that I speak with in Issan where my woman is from, no longer thinks about him, no longer supports him, and considers him and his entire party to be traitors and morally bankrupt. They sold out to the despised army. 

Or did the despised army sell out to the PTP, to retain some vestiges of power?

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The question you're asking is essentially the same thing, both Pheu Thai and the army are completely bankrupt from a moral point of view, and they essentially sold out to each other, and sacrificed any essence of integrity that may have remained. Selling you soul for some power. 

I agree with you

The problem is, I suppose it depends on who mostly wants the power and who is actually running the game. Whether the army is using the PTP to run the country, or the PTP is using the army.

The army has the guns but less of the judiciary, and PTP possibly has the Thai people (and perhaps the RTP).

I think it is up to he who cannot be named to make his mind up.

he has a fairly large part of the army under his direct control, but not all of it.

• Agree 1