DWP pension problems

Can anyone help?  One year ago my State Pension was stopped.  I did not notice as my UK bank is difficult to log into.  I believe they may have sent a proof of life form to either my UK address or my Thai one.  Either way it never got to me.  I have found an email address which only deals with Changes of Circumstances but the only reply I have had is instructions on how to get my identity confirmed by having a VIP witness my passport.

I am 81 and my circle of acquaintances is smaller and getting smaller with each passing year.  None of them work in the prestigious jobs specified as being suitable to sign.  They owe me over 5000 UKP.  Has anyone any ideas on how to rectify this state of affairs without travelling to UK?  Anyone got an email address to which I could write?

Mike Bell

The telephone number is +44 0800 731 0469. Be prepared for a long menu and equally long wait for somebody to answer you. Then may be told that you have the wrong extension and you have to redial .  Good luck

I had the same problem with this months non payment of State Pension. You need to ring International Pensions at DWP. 00441912187777. (Skype). Open weekdays 0800 GMT. Explain your situation and ask them to E-mail a copy of the Life Certificate. Fill it in and get it witnessed and then send it back EMS at the Post Office.

On the form is a limited profession list but if you Goggle Life Certificate Witness it comes up with a long list. 
DWP where very helpful. They even unfroze my pension and received it after a few days.I doubt they would unfreeze yours until they get the Certificate !

I used a local Lawyer as witness

Good luck.