Big Joke and high-ranking officers are summoned by police

webfact

Intriguing how the police think he is linked to a gambling site.

Does the site list its shareholders?

Does it reveal how it divides profits?

Is the site owner a close friend of Big Joke?

Is there a video of Big Joke receiving a package outside the offices of BNK Master?

Or could it be an accusation without evidence?

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Meanwhile, he expressed intentions to contest the senatorial election, pledging to keep serving the public's interest.

Or self interest like the rest of the pack?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Big Joke and high-ranking officers are summoned by police

More accurately ....

Corrupt police officers are summoned by corrupt police officers

The last part is only used when the Cheque bounces

32 minutes ago, Purdey said:

Intriguing how the police think he is linked to a gambling site.

Does the site list its shareholders?

Does it reveal how it divides profits?

Is the site owner a close friend of Big Joke?

Is there a video of Big Joke receiving a package outside the offices of BNK Master?

Or could it be an accusation without evidence?

Or you may have just crawled out from under your rock! 

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

The Royal Thai Police (RTP) has announced plans to summon five officers

OK. Please let us know when the plan is approved and provide the date and time when I, for one, will be able to watch the event as it unfolds.😋

11 minutes ago, geisha said:

Not at all ! So far there have been  only accusations against Surachate.  It will take real proof for myself and many others to believe otherwise. He has certainly knowledge and proof of a lot of things concerning the RTP and government. I’m quite sure that this proof is in safe hands probably outside Thailand.  One thing he is not, and that’s stupid . 

He can send you an explanatory  on Senate  note paper!! 

2 hours ago, BerndD said:

"... expressed his intention to run in the Senate elections".

Does he perhaps also intend to become prime minister?

My thoughts for a cop with little or no experience all of a sufden knows a lot.

Why toil as a cop when you can kick back in the Senate and still collect those Brown envelopes. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Trip Hop said:

I don’t really know enough to comment really but the Mrs was telling me yesterday that the natives are calling for Prayut to return? 🤣

I don't know.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

f I recall right, there were reports of Joke and the woman behind the alleged illegal gambling operation being caught on video singing karaoke together at some party... And I thought, from reading various past Thai news reports, some claims that the investigating police had found financial ties between the Joke group and the gambling group.

Rather than "if I recall" can I suggest that you post a reputable link to the alleged reports!

Your link below your post does not prove such an allegation!

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, geisha said:

Not at all ! So far there have been  only accusations against Surachate.  It will take real proof for myself and many others to believe otherwise. He has certainly knowledge and proof of a lot of things concerning the RTP and government. I’m quite sure that this proof is in safe hands probably outside Thailand.  One thing he is not, and that’s stupid . 

+1 

4 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Rather than "if I recall" can I suggest that you post a reputable link to the alleged reports!

Your link below your post does not prove such an allegation!

"Suchanun, a 25 year old single mother of a five year old, had spoken to reporters the previous day to refute the accusations against her. Arrested on July 30, she was later released on bail. She vehemently denied operating online gambling sites and claimed she was compelled by a PCT4 officer to confess to a crime she did not perpetrate.

She further alleged that she was coerced into implicating Phakphum Phitsamai, the deputy chief investigator of Provincial Police Region 4 and a close aide to Big Joke, in the case. Media outlets have circulated photos and a video of her singing karaoke with Big Joke, and posing with three others. Yet, Suchanun denies having any personal acquaintance with Big Joke."

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/thai-police-demand-transparent-probe-into-online-gambling-allegations

• Haha 2