Border Bounce need help...

Hello All,

Just want to ask advice.. I got an 90 day non o multiple entry visa based on marriage from Savannakhet , I need to do a border run as my 90 days are nearly up..

I am just checking that if I went to Pattaya and did a mini van run from there to Cambodia, would I have any problems getting back in.. I have forgotten the rules on this as for the last 8 years I have been on a NON O extension based on marriage. I am from the UK.

Many thanks in advance..

Martin71

21 hours ago, Martin71 said:

Hello All,

Just want to ask advice.. I got an 90 day non o multiple entry visa based on marriage from Savannakhet , I need to do a border run as my 90 days are nearly up..

I am just checking that if I went to Pattaya and did a mini van run from there to Cambodia, would I have any problems getting back in.. I have forgotten the rules on this as for the last 8 years I have been on a NON O extension based on marriage. I am from the UK.

Many thanks in advance..

Martin71

Better to fly to KL. Hotel and flight package with Air Asia is reasonably priced and more comfortable than mini van to Cambodia with all sorts of crazies onboard. Less questions asked on return to airports too. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Martin71 said:

Hello All,

Many thanks in advance..

Martin71

Can't you just go to local immigration office with all paper work ( sure you will find requirements for documents required on here )  Get 60 day extension straight away . Have done this on samui numerous times . Yes pain in the arse but you will get 60 days extension . You won't get that at the border. SORRY didn't see multi entry . So yep do border run get another 90 days no prop

Edited by dirtybirty