Need Job On Samui

I am looking for employment on Samui where I have moved to two months ago. I see myself on a position in finance or general management and I dare to employ all my knowledge and skills for playing a part in maintaining wellbeing for a modern company or implementation of a grow/expansion strategy. I have developed my skills working within a few big companies and I am quite familiar with GAAP principles and modern western finance and management technologies.

For my resume please go to My resume

<<<<Email removed>>>>

Alladdin,

Sorry to state the obvious, but why dont you rub your magic lamp and make 3 wishes.

i am sure you can wish for a nice bank job or somethink like that.

If you get 3 wishes why dont you just use your first wish to wish for a thousand more eh!!

Sorry for being a smart arse but i couldnt resist it. :o:D:D

Cheers, 8ball.

I thought you were taking the piss (ie. joking) until I see you really have posted your resume. In that case, let me answer seriously.

There is a land management property on Samui that develops many of the condos, and some of the hotel resorts. They are a secretive organisation but my contacts there have let it be known that they are looking for someone with finance skills and knowledge of GAAP. Pay is around 800K month - tax free. Please apply in person, you will find the entrance to their vast under-island secret office complex behind the big waterfall - if you don't find it keep looking as it is definitely there.