Damn busses

PoorSucker

9 minutes ago, PoorSucker said:

Stay in the big roads.

Don't come into the little sois where there's no room for you.

I understand that it's vital for the Chinese to be shipped around but please stay on the main street.

Rant over

Yes, it's getting bad again. 

I remember before covid, when New Nordic had the rental guarantee, they had a connection with Chinese tour companies, Pratamnak was at a standstill. 

12 hours ago, PoorSucker said:

Stay in the big roads.

Don't come into the little sois where there's no room for you.

I understand that it's vital for the Chinese to be shipped around but please stay on the main street.

Rant over

They are using the railway line bypass more since Sukhumvit is all dug up. They have also resumed bringing coachloads to the Wat in my  village. Moved out here to get away from them!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, AnotherOneHere said:

don't start strolling around me.

Some of those Chinese chicks are sexy. 

Go down walking street one evening, grab a beer from 7eleven and keep an eye out for the person carrying a flag.

Lots of pretties tagging along behind. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Some of those Chinese chicks are sexy. 

Go down walking street one evening, grab a beer from 7eleven and keep an eye out for the person carrying a flag.

Lots of pretties tagging along behind. 

Then you could possibly spot one or two of them take a leak or a dump  on the footpath.Maybe even shove their way in front of you buying that beer. Skanks, your taste is up <deleted> creek.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Then you could possibly spot one or two of them take a leak or a dump  on the footpath.Maybe even shove their way in front of you buying that beer. Skanks, your taste is up <deleted> creek.

I haven't seen any of that.

I think your making things up to antagonize people. 

Anyway, enjoy your miserable day. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, JimTripper said:

They also seem skittish about walking around.

The bus stops directly in front of the venue so they don't need to walk out in public much. Then, it picks up in the same spot. If they need to cross the street they have the lady with the stick and stuffed animal assisting with the crossing.

I think they are afraid of being out in public around foreigners. Afraid of being seperated from the group in a foreign country.

I have taken many Chinese tours, both in China and in other countries. You are describing standard tour bus practice. The tour members are not afraid of being separated from the main group.

15 hours ago, redwood1 said:

The Chinese need to be bused every where....They do every thing in a group....So lots of buses are needed day and night...

Standard practice for any tour, pretty much for anyone.

Posted (edited)

Whiners everywhere it seems 😉

I don't mind sitting in a beach road or 2nd road bar checking out if any hot Chinese girls are staring out from the buses going by 😉

Edited by Pattaya57

21 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I haven't seen any of that.

I think your making things up to antagonize people. 

Anyway, enjoy your miserable day. 

Never had a Chinese shove  past at the checkout.lol.

You must not be in Thailandthen, always did wonder about your credibility, comments on every thread, always way off in reality! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, morrobay said:

Screenshot_2024-05-02-07-49-53-493_com_miui.gallery.thumb.jpg.e5ba2d129f27c530b23be50e57fcff26.jpg

Skanks ???. Then what do you call most of these Western women who could make a freight train take a dirt road.  ?  

Great saying that, nought to do with squatting in a public place, even temples are ideal as the WC.

Screenshot_20240503-044543.jpg

Edited by Olmate
Add
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Henryford said:

The traffic seems to be getting worse lately. I dread that section of 3rd road just past the fly over. It's like a bus parking lot now.

Then there is the ridiculous endless roadworks. And many new developments underway. Who are going to be coming back after putting up with it. I suppose the Thais are going to fill up all this development - they seem ok with spending 1/2 a day in the car 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, morrobay said:

Then there is the ridiculous endless roadworks. And many new developments underway. Who are going to be coming back after putting up with it. I suppose the Thais are going to fill up all this development - they seem ok with spending 1/2 a day in the car 

When I lived on Samui for 15 years, the old mayors brother had the contract to fix the roads, never got good.

New mayor ordered roads pawed instead of concrete, old mayors family was pissed off.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, PoorSucker said:

When I lived on Samui for 15 years, the old mayors brother had the contract to fix the roads, never got good.

New mayor ordered roads pawed instead of concrete, old mayors family was pissed off.

Sorry does 'pawed' mean paved, or something else.

Edited by thainet