Hotel Recommendations near AIrport

Hello again very much looking forward to returning to Thailand in June for a family holiday. Two adults and two teenage kids, 15 and 12 respectively .... how they grow. We are on the ground just after midnight and wonder if any folks here could recommend a decent hotel with a  family room for us, possibly in the Lat Krabang area, somewhere we can crash into so to speak. We are not undULy interested in facilities as we will travel onwards to the the provinces the next day, just an easy to access place with 24 hour reception as we might not be checking in until after 1:00 am.

Best I've found and will return again and again - Suvarnabhumi Ville Airport Hotel

They have several shuttles for pick up and return available 24hrs.  Rooms are spacious and clean plus 24hr restaurant and adjacent mini-mart.  Inexpensive too!

5 minutes ago, Mike Lister said:

Budgeted price range?

between 2-3,000. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, McTavish said:

Best I've found and will return again and again - Suvarnabhumi Ville Airport Hotel

They have several shuttles for pick up and return available 24hrs.  Rooms are spacious and clean plus 24hr restaurant and adjacent mini-mart.  Inexpensive too!

Thanks I like the sound of this, especially if they have a 24 hour pick up service. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I use the Siam Mandarina Hotel ( +/- 2500 Baht) on a regular basis and can't complain about it.

They have a shuttle very 30 mins or so and it takes only a few minutes.