OnlyFans Creator Penalized Over Indecent Beach Act

webfact

53 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Okay. I suppose you'd lose face by not knowing you were asking for a four billion baht fine, so now you have to say it's justified. Deeper and deeper....

😂No way am I embarrassed by the severity of such a fine. I think it would be brilliant. Your post is rather strange 'losing face' I am not Asian but it seems you have taken this 'cant lose face' concept practiced by some Asians totally on board

58 minutes ago, johng said:

No one saw it but it doesn't matter because someone might have

and those someone might have been children  who of course should never witness anything explicit let alone sexually until the age of ???  16 ? 18 ? 21 ?   what should adults tell the "little angels" when they witness stray dogs fornicating openly on the street in broad daylight.

What if they ask about "the birds and the bees"

(totally natural procreation)

should they be scolded and sent to stand in the corner for such insolence ?

😂🤣😁🤣 I have no response to that rambling diatribe other than laughter

47 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

It's actually quite interesting to see a foreigner - I assume you aren't Thai - adopting the Thai way of trying to defend the indefensible - insisting no matter what it's Sunday when it's Saturday, in order to not lose face. While by doing so even more face is lost as it makes you look stupid.

Once again Barry losing face is an Asian concept and the only person promoting the concept in this exchange is you 😂. I don't give a toss about 'losing face' I am English. 

54 minutes ago, RobU said:

Once again Barry losing face is an Asian concept and the only person promoting the concept in this exchange is you 😂. I don't give a toss about 'losing face' I am English. 

You clearly have adopted the losing face concept - it isn't exclusively Asian - as I cannot imagine anyone on this site or anywhere else insisting - insisting as you do - that a fine of four billion baht should be imposed. That is what you said, and you can't/won't back down and admit you didn't intend it to be four billion.

A mature person would admit they hadn't thought it through before posting but, instead, you dig in and lock down on it. I know it, and so do you. If you truly believe someone should be fined four billion baht for filming an erotic video which no-one reported seeing happen, then you're an idiot. But I'm guessing you aren't. You're just being obstinate about this and only making yourself look like an idiot, rather than admit you made a mistake. Not a great idea. Childish, actually. Just like an Asian insisting Sunday is Saturday. Exactly the same. 

23 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

You clearly have adopted the losing face concept - it isn't exclusively Asian - as I cannot imagine anyone on this site or anywhere else insisting - insisting as you do - that a fine of four billion baht should be imposed. That is what you said, and you can't/won't back down and admit you didn't intend it to be four billion.

A mature person would admit they hadn't thought it through before posting but, instead, you dig in and lock down on it. I know it, and so do you. If you truly believe someone should be fined four billion baht for filming an erotic video which no-one reported seeing happen, then you're an idiot. But I'm guessing you aren't. You're just being obstinate about this and only making yourself look like an idiot, rather than admit you made a mistake. Not a great idea. Childish, actually. Just like an Asian insisting Sunday is Saturday. Exactly the same. 

The one prattling on about loss of face is you Barry stop being daft