I'm New Member

Ivaciclo

Hi friends, I follow you long time and now I decided to present myself, it's fantastic forum very rich news.

I'm sorry for my english, I'm italian and my english is so poor.

Bey bey at soon

Sawadee Krup!

Welcome ! :D Ivancicle

I'm too, just join this TV a couple of months ago. So glad I have found members from all walk of lives share their thought, knowleges and feelings with everyone else on this screene. That's fantatic, isn't it :D ?

Don't worry about your english, you're doing fine. I'm Thai and english is not the language of my mother tongue either. When the occasions arise, I join in the act too.

Sawadee ka ! :o

Hi friends, I follow you long time and now I decided to present myself, it's fantastic forum very rich news.

Bey bey at soon

Sawadee Krup!

yes welcome to TV- no problems about your english, just need to spell cooorecttly :o

you should visit the chiang mai thread sometime,as the americans up there think they know what makes a good pizza!

No worries Icycle,

You might get a couple who'll pop at the spelling, but their will be a whole raft of others manning the barricades to shoot back at them!

Just enjoy the forum and post away, you'll get answers for just about anything here, if needed.

Good Luck

Moss

Bey bey at soon

Sawadee Krup!

You will soon get the hang of it. :o:D :D