Welcome To New Members - 2550/2007

Jai Dee

On behalf of the moderators, admin, and members of ThaiVisa, we wish to welcome all new members to the forum... and hope that you find our forum informative and enjoyable.

:D to :o

This is the Welcome thread for 2550/2007, so post your introduction here.

C'mon... don't be shy... say hello.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi.........I am a newbie and I am leaving for thailand at the end of jan. I am looking forward to it and I am trying to learn as much as possible on this site.

Well, freespirit you couldn't have come to a better place.

News and Blues, Sport, Visa's, individual sub-forums for particular areas and information aplenty.

When you have read your fill, ask any question on the Smiles you need to know, I am sure there are plenty of members willing to help.

Good Luck, on your trip.

Good Luck

Moss

On behalf of the moderators, admin, and members of ThaiVisa, we wish to welcome all new members to the forum... and hope that you find our forum informative and enjoyable.

Good Evening Mr. jai dee.

This is meaning a good heart yes?

I am thanking you for your kind welcome to your elaborate forum.

How long you have this? It is very big!

My name is Kayo, I am 27 and I live Thailand before.

Now no because I am going for short time to India.

Maybe I will read a lot and maybe I sometimes will post a little bit on your forum for falang!

Khap Khun Khrap

:D

kayo.

Hi,i am new to Nakhon sawon,just moved here from Australia,getting married to a lovely lady(Same age),who also has a lovely child.Not so much English speaking here,so a little hard to do a lot,but i am slowly learning,haha.Is it my imagination,or are Farangs generally not so friendly to each other?I have yet to find an English speaking foreigner who is willing to say more then 2 words to me?But on the upside,the Thais are sooo friendly,and the family of my girl love me!So i have come here(Online)in the hope of making some new friends,maybe learn something???I have already found the topics very informative,and have a good laugh sometimes!! :D:D

Txs, Tywais! I'll give it a go.

Thats it, get in and compete, whilst posting you will learn loads.

Good Luck

Moss

I have just checked, looking for something else, and you have done 22 posts today alone.

Talk about jumping in and competing.

Good Luck

Moss

Maybe I will read a lot and maybe I sometimes will post a little bit on your forum for falang!

Khap Khun Khrap

kayo.

Welcome Kayo,

Just one word of warning, look out for the Klown and the Rabbit.

Good Luck

Padawan

To be honest mate I think Thailands better for short time. :o

Saying that I was propositioned by a beautiful Indian woman in a stunning red dress at Mumbai train station once...

Edited by bkkmadness

Txs, Tywais! I'll give it a go.

Thats it, get in and compete, whilst posting you will learn loads.

Good Luck

Moss

I have just checked, looking for something else, and you have done 22 posts today alone.

Talk about jumping in and competing.

Good Luck

Moss

Tx, Moss. I like to jump, but I'm a real wimpie at competing. Go with the flow, I say. But thank you for the support. I can blather, but like short and sweet when it's the written word. Barbs are good when necessary. I also prefer to hear what other folks have to say.

Khap Khun Khrap

kayo.

Welcome Kayo,

Just one word of warning, look out for the Klown and the Rabbit.

Good Luck

Padawan

You have klown and wabbit's in thailand that can type on forum?

They be dangerous, i think you say?

I'll keep my Radar out

post-12676-1168210056.gif

And my defences ready!

post-12676-1168210076.gif

To be honest mate I think Thailands better for short time. :o

Saying that I was propositioned by a beautiful Indian woman in a stunning red dress at Mumbai train station once...

Hmmm...

post-12676-1168210197.gif

Edited by kayo

Hi to all,

I am a new member today,although I have spent a good deal of time reading a lot of the posts here.

I lived in Thailand for 4 years before,I can speak quite a bit of Thai,but am in no way fluent,I am hopefully coming back to set up a business of some kind this year,I have some money that I can invest,but my big question is in what.?,I am in the construction Industry here in the UK.(on the tools) as some say,but I want to be with my Thai girlfriend and our son,I have read with interest about maybe a rubber plantation,from what I read here I could afford quite a largish operation..any advice regarding solicitors,visa's and the like would be greatly apprieciated.

Maybe I would be better off going in another direction when I arrive in Thailand again (July 07).I will be visiting before then in Febuary 07

Your thoughts please :o

Many thanks in advance

:o to :D froggshw.

For business advice maybe look up Sunbelt Asia, I havn't used them but it's somewhere to start.

There are other sub-forums where you might get a better response, perhaps the farming sub-forum, I am not sure if that is livestock and agriculture or rubber trees all incorporated.

Farming Rubber from Trees seems a reasonable assumption to me.

Loads of other great advice, maybe visa's sub-forum too?

Good Luck

Moss

Edited by Mossfinn

Great website! I recommend it to everyone who is living in Thailand,cotemplating moving or just doing the tourist thing.You guys beat the boring AsiaXpat site to smithereens.Keep up the good work.(Nah not brown nosing)

Great website! I recommend it to everyone who is living in Thailand,cotemplating moving or just doing the tourist thing.You guys beat the boring AsiaXpat site to smithereens.Keep up the good work.(Nah not brown nosing)

mate if you keep blowing those huge flames out of your arse you'll have more to worry about than a brown nose. :D

i got to tell you that im a professional firefighter, but there aint no way im getting near that back bottom of yours. :D

a dude would get burned to frigging death . :o

I got that "flame from the arse" avatar from a loony friend who farts in plastic bottles then lights them up.Yes he was definitely pissed at the time!Can only happen in Thailand lol. :o

Edited by Momo8

Well, i've been lurking for a while, time to join up. Next month will have been married to my tee luk for 20 years. Met and married in Thailand, all the time living in england, poor girl. Went back to Thailand last year (mainly near Ubon), last time (for me) 13 years ago. No internet etc.......Still learn things from this site. Wish it was about 20 years ago!

bye..

Newbie here. A little over a year ago I made my first trip to Thailand. I had a one month internship in Phayao. I was an amazing experience. I got to stay in a national park for a week, a wildlife sanctuary for a week, and a small village for two weeks. I just returned from my second trip where I visited many people I met on my first trip, and also spent some time touring Chiang Mai.

I am looking forward to getting involved in the forum.

:o:D Treeman,

You are looking forward to getting involved, I suggest just dive in and compete, there are all sorts of forums, you might be a valuble source for the Pets and growing things forum, News, Sports, travel and anything related to the Smiles, its all here, a veritable Orchard of info or a minefield depending on what you say in what forum. :D

Good Luck

Moss