House cleaning services

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I get the struggle of finding someone reliable. I recently hired a service that was fantastic. They did a deep clean and even helped with some junk removal, which was a huge bonus. We had clutter piling up from our recent move, and it felt great to finally get it sorted out.

On 10/21/2024 at 7:19 PM, Mediappy said:

I get the struggle of finding someone reliable. I recently hired a service that was fantastic. They did a deep clean and even helped with some junk removal, which was a huge bonus. We had clutter piling up from our recent move, and it felt great to finally get it sorted out.

The team was super friendly and thorough, and it made such a difference in our space. They even suggested a few eco-friendly products that I could use to maintain the cleanliness in between their visits. If you find a service that can also help with clearing out unwanted stuff, it’s a win-win! Just be sure to check reviews and maybe ask around for recommendations.

Edited by Mediappy

Not Chiang Mai, but in case anyone in Bangkok needs a cleaning service, I can highly recommend www.do4you.net  For my 2 bed, 2 bath 78sqm condo with 1 balcony, they send 1 or 2 staff for a total of 5 hours. They bring all their own gear and leave the place sparkling. I usually get them in once a month. Cost is 1,300 Baht. Used to be able to book online, but now have to download their app to book. I nomally pay cash but I think it is possible to do bank transfer. Office staff speak good English but the cleaners are mostly young Burmese girls. Very friendly and helpful. Always spot on time and call when in the lobby.

• Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, soi3eddie said:

Not Chiang Mai, but in case anyone in Bangkok needs a cleaning service, I can highly recommend www.do4you.net  For my 2 bed, 2 bath 78sqm condo with 1 balcony, they send 1 or 2 staff for a total of 5 hours. They bring all their own gear and leave the place sparkling. I usually get them in once a month. Cost is 1,300 Baht. Used to be able to book online, but now have to download their app to book. I nomally pay cash but I think it is possible to do bank transfer. Office staff speak good English but the cleaners are mostly young Burmese girls. Very friendly and helpful. Always spot on time and call when in the lobby.

You got a great service there. In Hua Hin housing developpments they charge around 3000 THB, rude local developpment staff and the work is badly done.