Rent Scooter Thailand

32 minutes ago, Angus55 said:

What?

I was only refering to Hi Viz wearing tossers <deleted> invading Thailand ! The kind of guys who insist you wear a helmet while riding a pedal cycle round Chiang mai....do us a favour and push off back to the Uk where your species are encoraged.

Not wearing a good helmet almost guarantees death, a vegetative state, or paraplegia with any serious collision, or fall from two wheels.

https://profile.yru.ac.th/storage/journals/132bd35b372761b6aff849b3781b50b7.pdf

Have it your way, just don't expect a visit from me when you are lying in a hospital bed contemplating the stupidity that put you there.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Angus55 said:

What?

I was only refering to Hi Viz wearing tossers <deleted> invading Thailand ! The kind of guys who insist you wear a helmet while riding a pedal cycle round Chiang mai....do us a favour and push off back to the Uk where your species are encoraged.

It's not do 'us' a favour, seems like it's do you a favour, no one has mentioned hi viz, so use some manners, if people want to wear hi viz up to them, there's a couple of blokes that ride out on tour etc with a couple of groups that I do, and wear hi viz, no one bothers, up to them. Mind you they are mature adults not winkers.

3 hours ago, Angus55 said:

What?

Aberdeen Angus letting off co2

• Like 1

papa is currently shopping for

a decent hi-viz mesh vest

w/ 3 or more front pockets.

18 minutes ago, itsari said:
3 hours ago, Angus55 said:

Methane

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, itsari said:
4 hours ago, Angus55 said:

What?

Indeed...

In addition to the inadequacy of the expressed opinion, the socio-phonetic cues unmistakably reveal a squandered educational opportunity throughout the formative school years... :giggle:

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, papa al said:

papa is currently shopping for

a decent hi-viz mesh vest

w/ 3 or more front pockets.

50 to 75 percent CO2

Methane

• Like 1