Air con filters... 2014 Isuzu D Max dual cab

I did see a few of those videos on the cabin filter but I thought there were other external filters... Could be wrong. Do these pollen filters get blocked up? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

I did see a few of those videos on the cabin filter but I thought there were other external filters... Could be wrong. Do these pollen filters get blocked up? 

just take it to a dealer. Pay a little more, but not bad.

1 hour ago, Kenny202 said:

Not sure why they called it a pollen filter as it is just a normal filter for an AC system in a car. Yes, they will start to become blocked over time. Normally only one filter for the AC system. Flash cars that may have dual AC could have more than one filter I suppose. 

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

just take it to a dealer. Pay a little more, but not bad.

Dealer used to charge 1700 baht to change a 150 baht filter.... Every service until I woke up. One of their many Rory's, along with claiming they change gear and diff oil every service

9 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

They blacken up , yes , I got mine on Lazada but I have a Toyota