ASEAN site???

What's happened to this site?

I used to log on and read many interesting threads, but now most of the threads are quite old, suggesting that contributors have left the forum. I live in Jomtien, enjoy reading Pattaya-related news and views as well as Thailand news in general. 

I did have a pc problem recently and lost some data. Is it possible that I am logging in to a different part of ASEANOW or, have members simply left?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyExpat57 said:

The same trolls are still very active.

In my not-so-humble opinion, there was a mass exodus a few years ago for reasons we aren't allowed to talk about, and I see those same reasons creeping back in.

I've just logged on again and your reply isn't there!

19 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I just logged out and in again, my reply is still there. Must be something on your side.

OK, thank you, It's OK now. You were correct. There must have been something corrupt with my ASEANOW bookmark as I've now scrapped it, created a new one and all is fine.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

i see them on my phone

https://aseannow.com/discover/24/

Thanks, but this is a link to the sub forum “View New Content”. Still, the recent posts are not listed on the bottom of the pages of the what is being currently viewed on the mobile device. The site is much more cumbersome and counter intuitive. Pretty lame in my not so humble opinion.

• Like 1

Very slow forum, sometimes it takes minutes to load a page.  Also many contributors left or just passed away. 

I am still here, but not very active.  At least make sure the forum is as fast as the rest of the world.