Thai Delivery Woman Reports Losing Gold Worth 2 Million Baht on Bangkok Street - video

snoop1130

Posted (edited)

Did she get the sack , or has to repay it back at 500 Baht a month.......

In the heading it says "Delivery Man, but in story ,she's now a woman

regards worgeordie

Edited by worgeordie
Add on
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

You win some, you lose some. She has made somebody very happy, maybe completely changed someones life for the better, the causal flow of life is a mysterious thing.

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

She explained that she was carrying the valuable items in her tote bag, which included her purse, ID card, along with the gold, and it went missing during a motorcycle taxi ride.

I bet she knows where it is ...

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, kwaussie said:

If i owned the gold shop i would have taken it myself and wouldn't let it out of my sight.

In a secure bag secured to body under clothes

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Excogitator said:

Feel sorry for the woman, and I think everybody should cut her some slack. She has served faithfully for 30 years, presumably without incident. She had a bad day, and some bad luck, and that's it.

2 million ÷( 30×365). Go on,do the maths! 

• Confused 2

20 hours ago, Woof999 said:

Carrying 2M baht of gold on a motorbike taxi. Genius.

No doubt some good Samaritan would have given it to the police to have it returned to it's rightful owner....LOL

12 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

No doubt some good Samaritan would have given it to the police to have it returned to it's rightful owner....LOL

If it was really lost in earnest, and not a criminal conspiracy involving multiple actors, then there is a good chance it would get returned.

It depends on who finds it though. Some may not return it, but many Thais wouldn't keep something big and valuable like that. They would feel for the loss of the other party and wouldn't want the bad Kharma from keeping it. They would also worry about the shame of possibly get caught with it later if they kept it. 

There have been many stories over the years of a foreigner accidentally leaving a large sum of cash in a taxi and the taxi driver having returned it. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Probably ?? No Definately WOULD have been better leaving it in the back of a Taxi, The Taxi Driver WOULD'VE Handed it in to the BIB Before Now....

Edited by Blueman1
More Added
  • Haha 2