Which "conspiracy theories" do you believe are true (or have some basis in truth)?

1 hour ago, chickenslegs said:

Personally, I find it hard to believe that Epstein killed himself in a prison cell with CCTV temporarily unavailable.  

What a nice coincidence for some, but who killed him and why?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Too be honest, except for the cliche ones, most ''conspiracy theories'' have turned into actual facts later on, while it was the mass media initially screaming the conspiracy word. This actually has been a active and 9/10 case trend in the past decade or so. With other words most conspiracies are (indirect) truths.

Just to give an example of something that is still ongoing, not even hot yet, Astra Zeneca vaccins and covid shots in general, or the fact they said initially 1 shot is all needed and fixes all. Oh that was all conspiracy theories, wait a minute, not it's true, and even soft, reality is way worse and we yet wait to hear more.

Or that they said that people who deny climate change, as the term is abused by global governments in recent modern history, is a conspiracy theory as well right. This while all these people in reality never denied that climate always changes, hence the abuse of that term. The majority is simply screaming out loud, which still is ignored until today, that even we did all we could now, it realistically effects a insignificant change, to affect the potential outcome.

When knowing that, and then looking at mid-term alternatives, it would be actually a waste for the planet, to take the short-term ineffective solution, which is what we are doing now by mining tons of lithium and getting stuck with waste solar panels, batteries and more. To then now still know nuclear is better.

Yeah i'm not a fool, it's obviously always about the money. That is how I got the answers too. It's all by design. To then speak of conspiracy nonsense....

That Thaksin was brought back to Thailand by a secret deal under which he would join forces with the Royalists and promote their agenda. I believe that one.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, jaywalker2 said:

That Thaksin was brought back to Thailand by a secret deal under which he would join forces with the Royalists and promote their agenda. I believe that one.

enjoy your comment while it lasts...won't be long. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

There are no theories ... they're all true :coffee1:

morpheus-matrix-blue-pill-red-pill-meme-6.jpg

You take the blue pill and the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. Remember; all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

9/11. The dancing Jews capped it for me.                 https://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1

Oct 7th war was a huge mistake for Israel. The amount of out and out anti-Jewish and full blown Nazi propaganda out in the open on X (previously Twitter) is astounding. Musk is letting them post it and it's not looking good for Israel.

The best one I saw was an AI generated video (about 10 minutes) with a translation of Mein Kampf and simulated voice of Hitler complete with images. Really impressive actually and they captured the tone of his voice from his speeches in German.

Anyways before Oct 7th I never heard anything from Mein Kampf but now I have. Same theme with BLM in 2020. I didn't now much about crime at all before that but once they issue was breached I learned about the absurd levels of violent crime committed by blacks in America.

Dancing Israelis was forgotten to most the public but it's being brought up again due to the conflict in Israel. Bad move for the Jews as they seem to be losing public favor.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1