Lionsmane mushrooms

As featured on Clarkson's Farm, S3. He grew them in an old dark bunker, but was banned from selling.

I have seen powdered form on Lazada and also a kit to grow myself. So I got one for Bht 50, which say it should give mushrooms for 2 years simply by spraying each day.

Anyone know anything about this thing please?

They are not illigal in the UK, but harvesting in the wild is, they are a protected species. If he grew them in a bunker I don't see why he was banned from selling them, unless it was an abandoned bunker in the wild maybe. My missus grew a different type (oyster) but after about 6 months, the got infected with a bacteria she brought 50 packs.

11 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

They are not illigal in the UK, but harvesting in the wild is, they are a protected species. If he grew them in a bunker I don't see why he was banned from selling them, unless it was an abandoned bunker in the wild maybe. My missus grew a different type (oyster) but after about 6 months, the got infected with a bacteria she brought 50 packs.

Yes Clakson's stuff was not up to hygeine standard when powdered, and then got bacteria.

Does your first sentence mean that I can raise my own Pangolins, but not hunt in the wild?   555

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Yes Clakson's stuff was not up to hygeine standard when powdered, and then got bacteria.

Does your first sentence mean that I can raise my own Pangolins, but not hunt in the wild?   555

My wife didn't dry them, maybe overwatered.

Black Leopard soup with Mushrooms is a hearty meal but get your driver/maid to prepare it. 

download(18).jpg.95df5034d235a06e33e2ba7ed44a6eaf.jpg