Any Welshmen In Ubon?

BlueScouse

Cheers Bluescouse. I am a third generation Aussie from Welsh stock. I am a bit (a lot) ignorant of the ways of a Welshman. Is there is something I should be aware of here????

just be gratefull you arnt english boyo, the poms tend to take the p!ss about a welshman and his herd, but we know what a pommy male likes???

:o Guys, as a Welshman born and bred, living in Cardiff all i can say is that we "S**G them and you eat them" Lol. Good news though for those who like Lambchops although the TG cannot understand why we would eat such cuddly creatures? i also explained the myth about the Welsh affection for these animals and the neccessity for velcro on the wellies, to which she laughed uncontrollably for over 10 minutes and still laughs and says baa'aaah everytime she encounters velcro now.

Cheers Bluescouse. I am a third generation Aussie from Welsh stock. I am a bit (a lot) ignorant of the ways of a Welshman. Is there is something I should be aware of here????

Yup

Get a large pair of wellies pronto! :o

TBWG :D

Are there any wWelshmen in Ubon?

If so.I have good news for you!

In one of the markets this morning I saw three sheep!

Live and walking!

Seems like your love lives may be improving shortly.

Be careful. Take my advice, Isaan sheep might say they love you but they are only interested in your money.

....and for anyone who is still confused about the Welsh:

SHEEP

Wales, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous...

Q: What do you call a sheep tied to a fence in Wales?

A: A leisure center.

Q. What do you call a Welshman with many girlfriends?

A. A Shepherd.

Q. Did you hear that Welsh people have discovered a new use for sheep?

A. Wool.

Yup

Get a large pair of wellies pronto! :o

TBWG :D

They say that if you push the things up to the edge of a cliff, you dont need wellies.

They just keep trying to back up..........

I understand that there are 62 Englishmen to every 5 Welshmen in Ubon. My grandfather is Welsh, so I can get away with that.

One thing strikes me as odd though. If someone was to make a connection between Muslims and bombs or Africans and cyber-crime and the thread would be closed. However Welshmen and beastiality are fair game. HMMMM!

It's great, at least we can still joke about something, what a sad world it would be if we couldn't stir the taffies and kiwi's :D

Hi

I think one of the Brits (and I say Brits not just English) greatest qualities is their ability to laugh at themselves and not take things too seriously.

IMHO the ability to laugh at oneself is a great asset and to be admired, after all taking offence and threatening death or other such atrocities shows insecurity of the worst kind.

TBWG :o

I have no need to settle down. I am happy to be the first to point out the failings of the lower orders. It just struck me that if I was to mention goat sex and Arabs I would earn a holiday from this forum. Yet we can say the same about the Welsh and all is fair.

I guess that the Welsh have thicker skin and the MODS have failed racism 101.

Kin Ell!! :D thought this was a bit of a tongue in cheek topic,as a newbie to this forum and computers I took an aussie thread so seriously, and got quite correctly and well deserved a bit of stick,and getting used to the immense culture shock of being new to australia as well did not help, as a welshman born in Pontypridd,brought up near wigan,you have got to be able to take the piss just a little bit and accept a bit too :o so the welsh and the kiwis have a romantic leaning towards sheep!! and the english only beat the aussies at anything once in a blue moon,and culture in queensland well????and our german friends Haf vays off making you laff all zee time,and our US mates with their brown striped foreheads, Start the day with a laugh about Ifor from Ynysbwl(yes for our colonial friends that is a real welsh village name)join in the fun here reading the threads here in a morning sets this old farts day off smiling, and in the words of Saint Rodney Rude , Happiness is the changing of the Sheep at Cardiff Arms Park :D Nignoy

Phew! I only pointed out that the politicaly correct brigade are quick to jump up and down if you mention some races, but not so quick with others.

Let's put it to the test.

Why do Welshmen have big wellies?

So they can fit the sheeps back legs in!

or

What do Muslim men do during foreplay?

Tickle the goat under the chin!