Visa After 90 Days By Visa On Arrival

Hello everybody,

On Aug 15th will be 90 days i m in thailand by visa on arrival.

If I go to singapore to make a 2 month tourist visa in the Embassy will I be allow to enter in Thailand again or the rule of the 90days are inclusive of all kind of tourist visa?

Thankx for help.

David

Hello everybody,

On Aug 15th will be 90 days i m in thailand by visa on arrival.

If I go to singapore to make a 2 month tourist visa in the Embassy will I be allow to enter in Thailand again or the rule of the 90days are inclusive of all kind of tourist visa?

Thankx for help.

David

Hmm, if I go by what you said literally - you have overstayed 60 days. Visa on arrival is only 30 days. The 90 day rule ( if you mean 3 times visa on arrival ) does not apply to a true tourist visa ( they are 60 days + 30 more days at immigration in thailand ).

Im not going to speculate but if you overstayed 60 days bring a lot of baht to leave.

Bkk76, I guess you had three visa-exempt entries of 30 days each. You are doing the right thing by going for a tourist visa now and I believe you will have no problem getting it in Singapore.

Some members have reported that when they got their tourist visa in Singapore it was accompanied by a stamp saying that in future they will not get another tourist visa at that consulate. If you do not have any such stamp from Singapore in your passport you should have no problem at all in getting your visa in Singapore.

--

Maestro