The Upcoming Presidential Debate

SoCal1990

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Viruses don't care whether one is healthy or unhealthy. True, the unhealthy are statistically more likely to die. There were plenty of healthy people who died during COVID.

are there actual stats on the deaths from each? because during covid the figures were manipulated to suit the narrative. bill gates has said (since making 500million) that it was a virus that mainly effected the elderly, and is no worse than the flu for the vast majority

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

LOL, Trump avoided military service by claiming bone spurs. Doesn't seem to stop him playing a lot of golf.

You support a convicted felon. Fact. Says a lot about your own moral standards.

what was Bidens excuse or all the other politicians & their kids of that era that didnt go to war? it's common knowledge now that the US entered that was under false pretences, so, would you say the same now, would you go or send your kids to Ukraine? i hear the words of 'conscription' being used on UK news.....come on, don't chicken out now, like ol' bone spurs did!

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, susanlea said:

People who like themselves like others. People who hate themselves hate others. You only give to the world what you have in your heart. Keep hating away. Only a reflection of yourself. Enjoy having a horrible life hating away at some guy whose life has nothing to do with you.

Your attempt at amateur psychology is no better than your shot at being a legal expert.

Rather sad someone forgot your rabies shots.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

Biden is a felon. But was considered to old to stand trial :coffee1:

So much for your standards. Pot, kettle etc

to frail

57 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Repeating yourself again.

Where are you posting from, Mar-a-Lago or the Kremlin?

I don't have 91 criminal indictments against me. I've never been in a courtroom, let alone convicted of anything. . I don't have over $500 million in civil awards to pay. I'm so unlucky, right?

Who doesn't see how bad it is? Trump is only running to stay out of jail. Fact.

you're also not a billionaire, quite the opposite i'd guess

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

are there actual stats on the deaths from each? because during covid the figures were manipulated to suit the narrative. bill gates has said (since making 500million) that it was a virus that mainly effected the elderly, and is no worse than the flu for the vast majority

You love your conspiracy theories.

How many doctors do you believe were in on the conspiracy to fool everyone about COVID?

Edited by Danderman123

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You love your conspiracy theories.

How many doctors do you believe were in on the conspiracy to fool everyone about COVID?

what conspiracy, it came from Bill Gates mouth directly during an interview after covid, google it, easy to find.

many doctors were silenced on social media, or their licence threatened. i don't deny covid, but it was over hyped massively.

from you comment i'm guessing you were a multiple shot masker, that shouted at others for wanting to make their own choices

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

For paying off a hooker? Clinton paid $860,000 to a woman right?

:coffee1:

No, wrong, that wasn't one of the charges. And Clinton is an unrelated whataboutism. You're so off all the time. Pathetic answers. Must be drunk. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, RSD1 said:

No, wrong, that wasn't one of the charges. And Clinton is an unrelated whataboutism. You're so off all the time. Pathetic answers. Must be drunk. 

8 years as leader. Paid a woman $860,000 :cheesy:

Biden found a crim but too old to stand trial :cheesy:

But Democrats are allowed to be crooks

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

8 years as leader. Paid a woman $860,000 :cheesy:

Biden found a crim but too old to stand trial :cheesy:

But Democrats are allowed to be crooks

So off topic. And nobody cares. Clearly mentally deficient. Take your meds and go back to sleep. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Are you really that naive? He paid off a hooker and they said the book keeping records tried to hide it. Made up 31 charges for 1 thing. Judge gave jury instructions that no judge ever did before. Judge is a Democrat.

How ignorant can you be?

Clinton was a known sleaze bag. Pays off a woman $860,000. Nothing to see.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1