George Clooney as candidate ?

7 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

He is young enough , sharp and clear , has an intelligent wife , somebody should ask him ...?

Trump would lose .

George Cloney got history, and will be picked to peaces. 

But, he would had given great speaches

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

He is young enough , sharp and clear , has an intelligent wife , somebody should ask him ...?

Trump would lose .

Is this topic Poe’s Law? 

14 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

Why not ?

Not the first time an actor becomes president ...

I doubt he's crazy enough to want it.

Right now the democrats need a seasoned politician to replace Biden for a short campaign. 

They don't need a trainee.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Right now the democrats need a seasoned politician

I think you're underestimating the American voters' anger at "seasoned politicians".  That's what gave us Trump.

I'm not sure Clooney's the guy, but Newsom has dragged California down the crapper, from a budget surplus to a deficit, with people fleeing in droves because it's not safe and impossible for SME's to make money.  And aside from Michelle, he's the only insider they have that has a chance.

Their best bet is an outsider.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

Actors lie for a living too so he would fit right kn. 

I wish Trump was only playing a character of a sleaze bucket unhinged wannabe fascist dictator. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, impulse said:
8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Right now the democrats need a seasoned politician

I think you're underestimating the American voters' anger at "seasoned politicians".  That's what gave us Trump

That's because it's not about the voters.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I wish Trump was only playing a character of a sleaze bucket unhinged wannabe fascist dictator. 

Big shocker a blue maga Trump what about what about. 

Boring.

• Confused 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

A sleaze bucket unhinged wannabe fascist dictator who presided over a pretty good economy and relative peace around the world.

"Please, sir, may I have some more please?"

1 hour ago, nobodysfriend said:

Trump would lose .

No, there is only one can destroy the beast:

July 2 2024

"When asked about hypothetical Democratic candidate matches against Trump, 50% of registered voters say they would vote for Michelle Obama, and just 39% say they would vote for Trump.

All other hypothetical Democratic candidates either perform similarly to or worse than Biden against Trump. Vice President Kamala Harris hypothetically wins 42% of registered voters to Trump’s 43%. California Governor Gavin Newsom hypothetically wins 39% of registered voters to Trump’s 42%. All other hypothetical Democratic candidates earn between 34% to 39% of potential votes among registered voters"

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/only-michelle-obama-bests-trump-alternative-biden-2024

You can ask her here:

https://barackobama.com/contact/

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Enoon said:

July 2 2024

"When asked about hypothetical Democratic candidate matches against Trump, 50% of registered voters say they would vote for Michelle Obama, and just 39% say they would vote for Trump.

All other hypothetical Democratic candidates either perform similarly to or worse than Biden against Trump. Vice President Kamala Harris hypothetically wins 42% of registered voters to Trump’s 43%. California Governor Gavin Newsom hypothetically wins 39% of registered voters to Trump’s 42%. All other hypothetical Democratic candidates earn between 34% to 39% of potential votes among registered voters"

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/only-michelle-obama-bests-trump-alternative-biden-2024

You can ask her here:

https://barackobama.com/contact/

Would she accept ?

I doubt it .

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

They don't need a trainee.

But he is popular and , ( important today : he looks good ) .

Don't underestimate that ... he can hold speeches , he is charismatic .

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Useless chatter over something with zero percent of happening.

Sigh.

Imagine a heart attack or stroke ... Kamala takes over until the next elections , and the candidate will be ...

3 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Trump would lose .

When will Americans pick a real politician as president, not some idiot personality. Or a Senile old man!

3 hours ago, Enoon said:

July 2 2024

No love for Trump whatsoever, but democrats deserve to lose this election, they're clearly not getting the message. After offering Hillary, wife of former president, what genius thought repeating this with Michelle might be a good idea?

This amounts to nepotism, it may not be obvious to some, but if the system encourages it promotes a situation where connections/relatives of former leaders get a massive advantage - it's broken, may as well drop 'democrat' from the party name. Yes I'm aware it happens on both sides.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jacob29 said:

No love for Trump whatsoever, but democrats deserve to lose this election, they're clearly not getting the message. After offering Hillary, wife of former president, what genius thought repeating this with Michelle might be a good idea?

This amounts to nepotism, it may not be obvious to some, but if the system encourages it promotes a situation where connections/relatives of former leaders get a massive advantage - it's broken, may as well drop 'democrat' from the party name. Yes I'm aware it happens on both sides.

What are you on about?!?

Michelle Obama is NOT RUNNING!