Joe will not give in.

10 minutes ago, Celsius said:

oh no...not the Monty Python skit

That's English! Too complicated and not bland enough for the American viewing audience! Que the canned laughter!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Gandtee said:

https://youtu.be/ZmInkxbvlCs

Does this not sum up Joe Biden's recent press conference? As the old song goes. ; He's dead but he won't lie down.' Come on Joe. You've done a good job. It's time to go out to graze.

Boy o boy ,It doesn’t matter!

The woke left dont care cause he and other extreme progressives are pushing their sick progressive agenda imop!

Years ago do you think someone could 

of won a Senate election race with this? Hello , Good night everbody?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2803159/Fetterman-opens-debate-hi-good-night-everybody.html

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, retarius said:

I must say, I see him quitting soon. He's an embarrassment to all Americans. 

You are so wrong!Dig deeper!

Read in between the lines!

Dems have super mario power,so to speak  imop!

biden, the media & the dems Senate have proved they control everything!

Edited by riclag
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Celsius said:

oh no...not the Monty Python skit

Babylon Bee did a take on the debate with Biden getting just flesh wounds from Trump. It was pretty funny.

• Thanks 1

On 7/12/2024 at 11:59 AM, Gandtee said:

And me. And I'm 90. But don't knock him. But time to be put out to graze. But he still speaks more sense than his opponent, who embarrasses me more. Come on Joe. It's time to go, with dignity.

I do agree with your comment, because I believe he should step down, but perhaps he is not aware of how much damage he is doing to his party and the country.......

The President just made America look like an international joke.
If Joe Biden wanted to design a pair of gaffes to cause his presidency as much damage as possible, it would be hard to do better than his performance on Thursday night
Introducing Pres Zelensky as “President Putin” was his first major gaffe, then confusing Kamala Harris with Donald Trump, was another. He had also suggested that he was the first Black Woman to serve with a Black President!! 

So it's pretty obvious that Joe is suffering from some sort of senile decay, but at least most of the time he's got his wits about him, whereas his opponent is just a dumb, lying, cheating conman with more than a dozen failed businesses to his name, and I do recall how several "captains of industry" who met with him at the White House, came away from that meeting commenting that, "the man is plain dumb", "he doesn't know what he's talking about" and so on, and they were his backers!

Step down Joe and let someone else take over the reins, because the last thing the world needs is the dumb orange clown at the helm of what should be the greatest nation in the world.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

Americans are not exactly renowned for having long attention spans, so maybe by November voters will have forgotten how stupid it is to give an obstinate and demented old man the codes for US nukes. I hope not but after all there is the same 3 ads on TV every 5 minutes during prime time, in case the punters forget. 

• Confused 1

On 7/12/2024 at 3:27 PM, retarius said:

I must say, I see him quitting soon. He's an embarrassment to all Americans. 

I don't think he will. IMO he is so far gone mentally that he has no capacity to realise that he should step out. I'm sure there is a psychiatric term to describe such. If he did have the capacity to understand his own condition, I'm sure he would have been long gone, for the benefit of his party and the country.

I reckon they will invoke the 25th so they can get him out with enough time to big up a more competent candidate.

While I'm happy that the anti Trumpsters are facing humiliation in November, I feel a bit sad for Biden that he has lost it so publicly.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't think he will. IMO he is so far gone mentally that he has no capacity to realise that he should step out. I'm sure there is a psychiatric term to describe such. If he did have the capacity to understand his own condition, I'm sure he would have been long gone, for the benefit of his party and the country.

I reckon they will invoke the 25th so they can get him out with enough time to big up a more competent candidate.

While I'm happy that the anti Trumpsters are facing humiliation in November, I feel a bit sad for Biden that he has lost it so publicly.

No chance of Article 25 but he is a stubborn old coot.

He's always been stubborn so thats him.

He ran for president for decades with little success before finally making it in old age.

In my view that explains his hard resistance to letting it go.

I estimate the odds of him withdrawing at about 65 percent. 

I sure hope that he does.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/12/2024 at 7:46 AM, Gandtee said:

https://youtu.be/ZmInkxbvlCs

Does this not sum up Joe Biden's recent press conference? As the old song goes. ; He's dead but he won't lie down.' Come on Joe. You've done a good job. It's time to go out to graze.

Nope 

14 million people voted for Biden to be the Democratic nominee. A handful of politicians and TV commentators aren't going to overturn those votes.

• Haha 1

On 7/12/2024 at 11:59 AM, Gandtee said:

And me. And I'm 90. But don't knock him. But time to be put out to graze. But he still speaks more sense than his opponent, who embarrasses me more. Come on Joe. It's time to go, with dignity.

Nope.

Joe is going to hang in there and beat Trump.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

And you want to give Trump the nuclear codes? Will he sell them to the Russians?

He'll probably just give them to Putin so that Putin loves him even more.

13 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

And you want to give Trump the nuclear codes? Will he sell them to the Russians?

He probably already did, that's why the man on the right is smiling.

helsinki2.jpg.efad88a3d91d6102df98353ce784e71e.jpg

The other fellow looks rather distraught.  Is it because he just betrayed his oath of office and country?

Say, has anyone had a good look at his property in Scotland?  Perhaps some interesting reading material can be found there . . .

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

While I'm happy that the anti Trumpsters are facing humiliation in November,

Others would see him out of the race by any means! The rednecks will be devastated!

The ol US of A is a total basket case. The laughing stock of the world. These two are the best candidates are the best on offer to run the most powerful nation on the planet ! God, Satan, AI, The Force beyond, someone- something protect us, PLEASE !

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, malt25 said:

The ol US of A is a total basket case. The laughing stock of the world. These two are the best candidates are the best on offer to run the most powerful nation on the planet ! God, Satan, AI, The Force beyond, someone- something protect us, PLEASE !

IMO it's clear by now that Biden is not running the US, but one or more unknown persons are. He can only string a sentence together when he's reading it off a teleprompter.