"Dutch Sperm Donor with Perfect Golden Hair Fathers 550 Children": Have You, in Thailand?

Dear Folks,

How many here have donated sperm to a woman or a couple wishing to start a family?

How do you do this?

Do you advertise?

And, if you have not yet donated, would you consider doing so, if asked?

And, do you think that many couples in Thailand, or even a few couples in Thailand, would prefer receiving a donation from someone with Long Golden Hair, instead of the regular old black hair.

The reason I ask is that you see so many young Thai people, and even older Thai people, coloring their hair blonde, or almost-blond...therefore...

They might also prefer to have a sperm donation from someone who is a natural blonde.

Also, would you donate for payment, only?

Or, would you donate for free, if the couple were financially less affluent?

Here is an interesting analysis from my friend, The GEEK, who has put together a very entertaining lecture on this Topic.

I hope you enjoy it, and that it might give you some good ideas.

Also, I forgot to mention that, towards the end of this lecture, there is a very nice discussion of the MATH OF SPERM DONATION.

Quite informational!

Hope you enjoy.

And, be charitable if you feel you are able.

Regards,

Gamma

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/13/2024 at 10:49 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Folks,

How many here have donated sperm to a woman or a couple wishing to start a family?

How do you do this?

Do you advertise?

And, if you have not yet donated, would you consider doing so, if asked?

And, do you think that many couples in Thailand, or even a few couples in Thailand, would prefer receiving a donation from someone with Long Golden Hair, instead of the regular old black hair.

The reason I ask is that you see so many young Thai people, and even older Thai people, coloring their hair blonde, or almost-blond...therefore...

They might also prefer to have a sperm donation from someone who is a natural blonde.

Also, would you donate for payment, only?

Or, would you donate for free, if the couple were financially less affluent?

Here is an interesting analysis from my friend, The GEEK, who has put together a very entertaining lecture on this Topic.

I hope you enjoy it, and that it might give you some good ideas.

Also, I forgot to mention that, towards the end of this lecture, there is a very nice discussion of the MATH OF SPERM DONATION.

Quite informational!

sounds like a lot of future inbreeding

Hope you enjoy.

And, be charitable if you feel you are able.

Regards,

Gamma