Now that Biden is exiting, isn't it time to look at Trump's mental unfitness for office?

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

Perfect example of the dishonesty! Was when  Msnbc was caught  with their tail caught in between their legs moment in a interview with Don Trump Jr.

What do you expect from the “bottom feeders “.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Biden says he is looking forward to getting back on the trail. AOC still suports him so let's not get hasty and say he is out.

Well, he is easily manipulated by his “handlers”.

• Like 1

Appears the “Godfathers” of the Democratic Party are going to make Biden an offer he can’t refuse.  Ask him, tell him or force him out.

Hunter, the “Fredo” of the family will get his pardon on the way out.

IMG_3052.jpeg

IMG_3053.jpeg

IMG_3054.jpeg

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, peterrabbit said:

In the future the psychologists will look back and ask how can so many people believe so many lies about a person that they totally lost any grounding in reality or examination of facts?

<removed> will become a must part of the curriculum for any student studying mental illness in the future.

The future of the mental illness curriculum will ask why how many people voted for a dotard, and by reason the faceless, unaccountable and dishonest people behind them, who would destroy their lives and enslave them, rather than someone who had already proved he will protect their freedoms and improve their lives.

Future generations will not believe that people can be so stupid and so easily manipulated by the flight or fight response, that humans all have !

After all, wasn't it the Nazi propaganda Minister Himmler who said " The greater the lie, the more believable it is"?

If you want to CONTROL a population then instil FEAR in them, create a Bogeyman, a MONSTER.

The Nazis used the Jews and other undesirables to sow fear and so negate any rational thought or reason in favour of pure emotion - HATE!

The Nazi's used HATRED and FEAR to manipulate and control the German population to allow them to do unspeakable acts.

There was no reason or rationality or truth but instead they played on fear to negate any form of reasoning or a rational examination of facts.

The people who believed their lies sanctioned them in the killing of millions of people and, as a result, they subsequently suffered terrible consequences.

OPEN YOUR MIND ! It's  not about sides, RED or BLUE, its about seeking the TRUTH and applying rational thought not emotions.

Don't allow yourself to be driven by FEAR, those who would use your basic human fears to manipulate you do not have your interests at heart, they are using you.

Its NOT about RED or BLUE, but about whether YOU as a individual and citizen can get beyond your basic human instincts of tribal conflict (as they can't in Africa) and come to a rational, reasoned decision based on the facts and not the lies. Seek out the truth, don't believe the BS your spoon fed.

Rise above the lies and deception, become your own person, not a tool of others.

No clue what you are yabbering about.  If you are trying to talk about a person, then say who it is and provide specific details. This is all a bunch vague mush.

Edited by Dcheech
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So you want real elections to end in the US then like happened iin Russia. Very patriotic.

I find people that try to normalize a second Trump term pathetic. This really is a binary choice. Democracy vs. autocratic permanent one party maga rule. What a waste of all the lives of Americans through history who died to defend it. Trumpists are enthusiastically leading us off a cliff to destroy it forever. Once lost very unlikely to get it back.

The nutters amongst us on the forum are very real!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, transam said:

Indeed, you are...............🤕

Nice try!  You can join him/her.  Whatever it identifies as.

How is the winter in Perth?  

Keeping warm with your space heater?

Enjoying a splendid summer in SoCal.  Business class was quite comfortable on the long journey.  

Opening day tomorrow at Del Mar.  Already sold out.

Pride parade tomorrow which would get the interest of you and Jingthing.

I’ll most likely be sunbathing nude at Blacks Beach.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Enjoying a splendid summer in SoCal.  Business class was quite comfortable on the long journey.  

So you are not one of the nutters you quoted as being on AN......😂

As for the rest, I think I have proved my point.......🤭

4 minutes ago, transam said:

So you are not one of the nutters you quoted as being on AN......😂

As for the rest, I think I have proved my point.......🤭

Is English your first language?  Or reading comprehension was your weak link in elementary?

16 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Opening day tomorrow at Del Mar.  Already sold out.

Pride parade tomorrow which would get the interest of you and Jingthing.

I’ll most likely be sunbathing nude at Blacks Beach.

Riiiiiiiiight............:huh:

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Is English your first language?  Or reading comprehension was your weak link in elementary?

Yes, it is English, English...............:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, jas007 said:

So you’ve never dealt with the issue in a real world setting with real people?  One college course and suddenly you’re the expert on insanity?

You can draw whatever conclusions you want from the political discourse, but surely you must know the real world isn’t quite so simple.  Calling someone insane doesn’t make it so. 

I think you’ve been brainwashed. All you do is repeat gibberish.  Lies told over and over again by people with an agenda.  People with an agenda willing to say and do anything to solidify their grip on power.  And people like you often believe the propaganda.  And is support of your position, you can only regurgitate the same nonsense that was fed to you.  Circular reasoning. 

Eh...........:huh:

10 minutes ago, transam said:

Yes, it is English, English...............:thumbsup:

Well, I was correct in my assessment.

Reading comprehension was your weakness in elementary.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, G_Money said:

And Harris called Biden a racist, in which he is 

A simple fact you haven’t figured out yet is ALL politicians talk sh— about each other when competing against one another.

Strange but true.

I don't buy that. Harris's criticism was about some specific bussing policy between schools that Biden did not support to her satisfaction decades before. A fairly obscure criticism. Vance clearly articulated why he thought Trump was inappropriate in a way most sensible people concur with - but like many others he was dumbfounded by Trump's ongoing popularity with the masses so had a choice - stick to his morals or drop his beliefs and join the fold. A pathetic decision.

Trump had a chance to make a sensible concise speech to attract new people to the fold at the convention. Instead he made 93 minute speech that had his own supporters bored to tears. Who does that? Weird. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You got it.

Both are unfit.

Both should be replaced. 

Bingo.

i said these things a year or so ago. good you are finally catching on. 

The situation wouldn't be as it is if the DEMs wouldn't be so bad.

They could have looked for new younger candidates since Biden won. They didn't.

They could have opposed the stupid radical left agenda with DEI and all the crap. The crazy left wants that, but nobody else.

And then there are all those illegal immigrants.

I am pretty sure the DEMs will lose, because they made so many mistakes that they deserve to lose.

I don't like Trump and I would like to see an energetic decent knowledge honest president. But nobody can elect such a president if he is not on the ballot.

And when the DEMs lose, then half of them will blame that Biden was their choice. Or that Biden was replaced, or whatever. They won't look inside their own incompetent leadership. So sad.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, proton said:

Desperate nonsense, first he's a fascist and a racist, now he's insane, then an insurrectionist, all lies. This is the sort of dishonesty and smear mongering that America needs to put a stop to.

do you have some quotes of what he has said thats racist?

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

But the public diagnoses of Biden was OK then?
Again -- DOUBLE STANDARD. 

A horrible and dangerous one.

he was on full view to the public, everyone can see Bidens decline, people like yourself just refused to accept it, despite all the gaffs he made.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1