History of Thailand

France (France) has said it 250 years ago, but almost every point is correct, especially this one.
- There is no country in the world where corrupt people have so many ways to turn the tide as in Siam. There are so many masters of messing up cases, can turn the worst things around for good and he will demand high compensation.
French Tur Paeng. Written from information obtained from Reverend Brigott, who had lived in Sri Ayutthaya for many years until Bangkok. Printed in Paris in BC. .. 2314 (Aug. .. 1771)
The heart-throating habit of Siamese people.
– Proud in the nation. Love tradition firmly. Gentle, kind, hide feeling. Don't like to talk too much. Mathayast, don't like extravagant luxury. Not selfish. Knowledgeable.
The weakness of the Siamese people.
– Tired, lazy, discouraged. Don’t like to do difficult things. Don’t listen to bad things. Don't like to be tired and difficult. Often argue. Don’t accept the principles and the results that arise from them. Mind is not trained. So it’s never worse than what is good and what is bad. Most of all, behave without thinking about the reason.
- Usually I'm stubborn. I don't know how to control people. I'm very angry when I'm embarrassed. I'm so mad when I'm angry. Sometimes I'm so cruel.
- Often be humble to the superior, but arrogant to despise the inferior and those who show praise. Some people are cunning talkers. Claiming the wrong reasons to slap people in the face.
- Trust fortune, fortune, fortune, astrologer, shape and arch spell.
- Siamese people love betting very much. The loser of the bet could sell even his wife.
- The education of Siam lacks knowledge to think for reason. Siam people try not to think because thinking makes us tired.
- There is no country in the world where corrupt people have so many ways to turn the tide as in Siam. There are people who are master at messing up, can turn the worst things around for good, and he will demand high compensation.
*I have kept this record for many years to remind myself and Thai people who are of the same descent as Siamese what is our strength and weakness in the eyes of foreigners and not true. Now, there are cases of people who break the law but survived all the cases and become innocent like the public's bars. According to the last paragraph in this record, we will make up our minds to forget it because this is the habit of the Siamese ethnicity.

451786423_1000572455410936_6009671381462731489_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2