Triple Entries Tourist Visa

Is there someone who can help Me to know how to use a tourist visa with triple entries?

Is there a way to stay 9 months with this visa?

I would like to know also if the ­''Valid Untill'' date on the original visa is the one that I have to use the 3 entries before?

Is it possible that when a Consulate or Embassy are giving a tourist visa with 3 entries that the validity of the visa is not over 6 months?

Gazoo

Stay 60 days... Pay 1900 to get a 30 day extension at immigration... On day 90 do a visa run outside of the kingdom.

Repeat 3 times making sure your last entry to the kingdom is inside your valid until date.

3 visa runs and 3 x 1900 baht makes it a 9 month setup.

Thanks LivinLos!

The last question I have about the 3 entries tourist visa is thsi one:

Last year, I applied in December for a tourist visa double entries! The date that I was going in Thailand was at the end of January!

The visa validity was untill June so 6 months!

With a triple entries visa will it be also valid 6 months?

Because if it's the case, if I apply for it a month before I go back in Thailand, the visa will have 5 months of validity left so impossible to stay 9 months!

At least, if I use just a double entries for a total stay of 6 months, is it possible to make a visa run and obtain another tourist visa to enter Thailand for another 6 months?

Gazoo