The best dummy ticket for proof of return

19 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Do I HAVE to buy the ticket 2 days before the flight I need it for,or can I buy it 2 weeks befor as well?

You specify the date that you need the ticket and pay then the details are sent to you on the date you specify 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Cameroni said:

No, I understand that, they just don't look like real tickets, no logos or QR codes. But it should be fine then.

Who gets physical tickets to day? With your name and the 6 character booking reference they are as real as any other ticket until the time passes then they get cancelled 

2 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Who gets physical tickets to day? With your name and the 6 character booking reference they are as real as any other ticket until the time passes then they get cancelled 

I am not talking about a physical ticket but the PDF airlines send you.

11 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

Yes.  First thing I did after making the booking was to access Bangkok Airways website to confirm my flight reservation USING THE 6-CHARACTER RESERVATION CODE.  It appeared within about five minutes.

I went to this here website, scrolled down to "Manage my Booking" and entered the 6-character code (booking reference) and my last name.

https://www.bangkokair.com/

Brilliant, thanks a lot

12 hours ago, Cameroni said:

I am not talking about a physical ticket but the PDF airlines send you.

Since it is a genuine booking you can go through the airline portal to Amadeus, Sabre, or Travelport. depending on the system the temporary ticket seller uses, give you family name, travel date and booking reference then printout the ticket if wanted. Since those 4 pieces of information are all that are required to confirm a ticket and you have a genuine ticket booked logos and QR codes are just eye candy 

3 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Since it is a genuine booking you can go through the airline portal to Amadeus, Sabre, or Travelport. depending on the system the temporary ticket seller uses, give you family name, travel date and booking reference then printout the ticket if wanted. Since those 4 pieces of information are all that are required to confirm a ticket and you have a genuine ticket booked logos and QR codes are just eye candy 

Ok, I just thought if the airline staff don't see either they may just find that odd.

12 hours ago, scoutman360 said:

I personally don't see the need. My friend always books a one-way "refundable" ticket. Then, cancels the ticket and gets his money back. 

I had some bad experiences with Air Asia refunding tickets, you had to run after them and it took weeks. It is about risk manageent, I would rather pay 16 dollars and be done with it in 20 minutes.

• Agree 1