The Tim Walz thread.

1 minute ago, FinChin67 said:

One of them who is pulling the strings. Always follow the money and who benefits the most. Same trend as in Europe.

Agree see wmd. All a game. Lots of dumb voters thought Biden was running the country.

31 minutes ago, susanlea said:

330m people and they choose 2 far left crazy wokes. Amazing. 2 sensible centreists they win easy. I guess the Dems r far left crazy now. Nobody to pick.

Stupid argument, even for you, go look at Trumps rap sheet.......:clap2:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

That was the goal all along to drive communism/globalism in. Those two are just puppets that the elites installed. Nobody voted for these clowns.

Your brain seems to have turned off when you were posting, and you automatically posted some John Birch Society drivel.

Vladimir Putin is trying to re-assemble the USSR, and you support Trump, who is Putin's lackey.

You are playing for the wrong team, Comrade.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, transam said:

Is the National Guard not part of the Army......?   :whistling:

Oh, as a non-American I just looked it up, and you Americans are wrong....🤣

https://www.nationalguard.mil/about-the-guard/army-national-guard/#:~:text=Established in 1636%2C the Army,the birth of the nation.

Perhaps you may not know much about the subject. Americans take pains to tell whether they were in "the Guard" or "the Army/Regular Forces". To say one was in the Army for 25 years implies that you were a full time soldier. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, transam said:

Total tosh, he served for near 25 years in the army, left because he was going into politics...YOU, are now making up stories because of your "affection" for Trump

You really are scraping the barrel, with nowhere to go.......🤔

But, you are the complete hero, yes/no  😂

Technically Army and Army National Guard are two different worlds.  I was in both.  The Army has one missioin: Prepare War. The Army National Guard prepares for war on a mostly part time basis and has other mission that are deemed necessary by the Governor and the Adjutant General.  Walz was never part of the active army.  He did "deploy" to several stateside locations and was "deployed" to Italy.  I put the term deployed in quotes because this term is mostly used to describe military personnel who are ordered to combat zones (like A-stan, Iraq and Syria).  Military personnel who are ordered to places like Italy, Germany or England actually PCS (Permanent Change of Station) and not deployed. 

Did I just show affectiion for Trump as well? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

If anyone believed that Biden & Harris were running things must be an easily manipulated individual. Biden could not even hold a press conference.

There is some truth to what you are saying. Traditional political parties operate as a team, and the President is not a king, and not even the quarterback, as the party has considerable control.

Trump has engineered more control over the party than any other modern president. In comparison, Kamala Harris works within the party structure - which is why some of her positions have changed.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Perhaps you may not know much about the subject. Americans take pains to tell whether they were in "the Guard" or "the Army/Regular Forces". To say one was in the Army for 25 years implies that you were a full time soldier. 

🤣.........I think you can stand down now, you are buried..........🤣

But, you will find something else tomorrow, how embarrassing......🤭

7 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

Technically Army and Army National Guard are two different worlds.  I was in both.  The Army has one missioin: Prepare War. The Army National Guard prepares for war on a mostly part time basis and has other mission that are deemed necessary by the Governor and the Adjutant General.  Walz was never part of the active army.  He did "deploy" to several stateside locations and was "deployed" to Italy.  I put the term deployed in quotes because this term is mostly used to describe military personnel who are ordered to combat zones (like A-stan, Iraq and Syria).  Military personnel who are ordered to places like Italy, Germany or England actually PCS (Permanent Change of Station) and not deployed. 

Did I just show affectiion for Trump as well? 

Thanks for the truth. Never get it from Walz.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2024 at 4:58 PM, susanlea said:

Vance will rip Walz a new one in a debate. Got so much material. Drunk driver, speeding, lies about military, 3 day riots, boy tampons, sex changes for kids.

Walz will be smashed.

Whee do you make this rubbish up?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, In Full Agreement said:

Whee do you make this rubbish up?

This forum has destroyed Walz. All credibility shot. He is toast. So much dirt on this coward. Army Reserves pretends to be a full soldier.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, susanlea said:

This forum has destroyed Walz. All credibility shot. He is toast. So much dirt on this coward. Army Reserves pretends to be a full soldier.

Walz was National Guard, not Army Reserves.

Maybe they are the same in Australia.

24 minutes ago, transam said:

You Trumpettes are just nit-picking over nothing, it is embarrassing.....🤔

Affection for Trump, the weird bloke, where did you get that from, susanlea....😂

Nitpicking or just being accurate are the same thing? So now being accurate is being a Trumpette?  I am not embarrassed in stating accurate information. What about you? 

Edited by sqwakvfr
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, sqwakvfr said:

Nitpicking or just being accurate are the same thing? So now being accurate is being a Trumpette? 

I think they are now Cornettes........:clap2:

35 minutes ago, transam said:

🤣.........I think you can stand down now, you are buried..........🤣

But, you will find something else tomorrow, how embarrassing......🤭

I was in both, in Canada we called the Guard "the Militia".  We did a lot of exercizes with Guard units from across the border in New York. Those guys were like me, weekend warriors. There was a certain core cadre in each Guard unit of full time regular Army to keep the place running, but the vast majority were very part time. Like Walz. He worked full time as a teacher while serving in the Guard. And yes, the National Guard is a part of the Army, but the soldiers invariably refer to themselves as "Guardsmen" to distinguish between themselves and professional soldiers.

I guess it must be confusing to a person such as yourself, with no military experience. If you have any other questions so that you can fill in the gaps in your knowledge, feel free to ask. 

Just now, Hanaguma said:

I was in both, in Canada we called the Guard "the Militia".  We did a lot of exercizes with Guard units from across the border in New York. Those guys were like me, weekend warriors. There was a certain core cadre in each Guard unit of full time regular Army to keep the place running, but the vast majority were very part time. Like Walz. He worked full time as a teacher while serving in the Guard. And yes, the National Guard is a part of the Army, but the soldiers invariably refer to themselves as "Guardsmen" to distinguish between themselves and professional soldiers.

I guess it must be confusing to a person such as yourself, with no military experience. If you have any other questions so that you can fill in the gaps in your knowledge, feel free to ask. 

How do you know I have no military experience....?

You are buried, The National Guard and Army Reserves are trained and the use of firearms...Now stand down, you are beginning to look stupid....

Try checking on the guys correct use of toilet paper, I'm sure you can do that...😬

• Like 1

Just now, transam said:

You are buried, The National Guard and Army Reserves are trained and the use of firearms...Now stand down, you are beginning to look stupid....

Try checking on the guys correct use of toilet paper, I'm sure you can do that...😬

Yes, of course they know how to use firearms. Who said they didn't? You are really confused.  

How many Guardsmen or Reservists have you actually met? That may be why you seem rather obtuse and ill-informed on the subject. 

If you are referring to Waltz' claim to have carried weapons into battle, that is a different argument entirely. Nobody is questioning whether or not he served, but rather the circumstances surrounding his sudden departure. 

47 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

There is some truth to what you are saying. Traditional political parties operate as a team, and the President is not a king, and not even the quarterback, as the party has considerable control.

Trump has engineered more control over the party than any other modern president. In comparison, Kamala Harris works within the party structure - which is why some of her positions have changed.

Do you have a link to Kamala's positions? I thought not. 

Kamala's positions are in line with the Democrat party, they have only changed to make her appear to be more moderate for the election, then it be back to hard left. 

So long Israel, hello Iran! 

• Agree 1

He has particularly angered veterans like me with previous claims servicing that he actually went to war. This is the cardinal sin among veterans: to claim military service that you did not do.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

A lot of high school students are trained to use firearms, does that make them Army veterans? 

• Confused 2