Oh Beloved Bangkok, How So You Have Changed...

10 minutes ago, Umlungu said:

Would it be possible to name this prepared meal delivery service, please? Are we talking GRAB etc and ordering from some food outlet, or is it a separate proper kitchen offering a service based on a -set- menu?

Can you point me in the proper direction?

I am using a prepared meal delivery service called Power Daily that is a proper cooking facility located somewhere a bit north of the Don Muang area and they offer a service based on a set-menu that changes every Friday. Ordering is done via the LINE app and payment is made in advance via a local bank transfer. They deliver anywhere in Bangkok using La La Move.

If you order and pay before 7:00 PM then you will receive delivery of the order the following day. They deliver 6 days a week, but not on Sundays. They offer two delivery slots per day that you can choose from; morning and early afternoon. Delivery is free for orders over 600 Baht, which means a minimum of 5 meals need to be ordered to get free delivery.

Meal price averages around 110-130 Baht per meal. The high protein meals are typically priced around 130-140 Baht each, depending. It is all chicken and salmon based stuff with typically a mix of vegetables and/or pasta. The meals are usually around 350 grams, of which around 200 grams of chicken if it is a protein box meal, which is really good. All the recipes are really tasty and flavorful and full of herbs and spices in my opinion. Three of the high protein meals I really like can be found under the codes ACG, ACC and ACH on their menu. But their menu changes every week and there is always lots to choose from.

You can keep the meals fresh in the fridge up to around 4 days before consuming them. If you want to store them in the freezer then they can last a couple of months that way. I found the service listed on the post below where there also about 25 more that you can also check out and choose from.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HugoFastor said:

I am using a prepared meal delivery service called Power Daily that is a proper cooking facility located somewhere a bit north of the Don Muang area and they offer a service based on a set-menu that changes every Friday. Ordering is done via the LINE app and payment is made in advance via a local bank transfer. They deliver anywhere in Bangkok using La La Move.

If you order and pay before 7:00 PM then you will receive delivery of the order the following day. They deliver 6 days a week, but not on Sundays. They offer two delivery slots per day that you can choose from; morning and early afternoon. Delivery is free for orders over 600 Baht, which means a minimum of 5 meals need to be ordered to get free delivery.

Meal price averages around 110-130 Baht per meal. The high protein meals are typically priced around 130-140 Baht each, depending. It is all chicken and salmon based stuff with typically a mix of vegetables and/or pasta. The meals are usually around 350 grams, of which around 200 grams of chicken if it is a protein box meal, which is really good. All the recipes are really tasty and flavorful and full of herbs and spices in my opinion. Three of the high protein meals I really like can be found under the codes ACG, ACC and ACH on their menu. But their menu changes every week and there is always lots to choose from.

You can keep the meals fresh in the fridge up to around 4 days before consuming them. If you want to store them in the freezer then they can last a couple of months that way. I found the service listed on the post below where there also about 25 more that you can also check out and choose from.

Wow, thank you so much for the detailed info provided. I'll give it a go, it's a novel concept to me.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/23/2024 at 1:12 AM, Umlungu said:

Wow, thank you so much for the detailed info provided. I'll give it a go, it's a novel concept to me.  

Your welcome. When I first decided to give it a go I never expected it to turn out as positive as it has. Been doing it for a number of months now. I remember when the first delivery arrived and I immediately thought to myself; why haven't I been doing this for the last five years already?

Edited by HugoFastor