August 25, 20242 yr Hi all. I lived many years around Korat & Buriram before returning to Australia and immigration offices in those places were very good, usually obliging and problem free. I'm returning permanently in about 1 month to Udon Thani and wondering what local immigration office is like. Also will be chasing a decent building crew to do extensions on my woman's home. Any recommendations would be very welcome. Thanks
August 26, 20242 yr UT is/was very good. Though be 7 or 8 yrs since using. But no scams. Sorry, no rec on a builder. Last one I used retired after our house was built. A couple guys live in UT, and hopefully will chime in.
August 26, 20242 yr I have found immigration to be good overall, generally friendly although they can at times be very busy.
December 1, 20241 yr On 8/27/2024 at 5:51 AM, EvetsKram said: Thank you Did you find a builder yet? My brother-in-law isn't too busy at the moment.
Create an account or sign in to comment