Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

12 hours ago, watthong said:

Too bad Tulsi G, aka MAGA Joan of Arc, never got a chance to grab these guys gonads and give as good a tug as Kamala did...but to end up in GOP closet shelf as one of Trump favorite "washed-up has-been wannabees." Quel dommage!

So what was the result of Harris' scripted questions? 

Oh, that's right, nothing.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

We are waiting Sept 10 for the Slaughter , of course anything she said would be picked apart by you , so why do debates or interviews, she’s not stupid she’s got it Won already   Your pie in the sky Trump is a Failure , but let him campaign to 2032 , we love a Loser , I’m speaking as a Democrat not your terms you use to insult 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump when he got supposedly shot was glass from a Teleprompter   No teleprompter, No rally speech , he can’t even remember a name , just insults , Cognitive Decline 100% DonOld Dementia 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Irish star said:

We are waiting Sept 10 for the Slaughter , of course anything she said would be picked apart by you , so why do debates or interviews, she’s not stupid she’s got it Won already   Your pie in the sky Trump is a Failure , but let him campaign to 2032 , we love a Loser , I’m speaking as a Democrat not your terms you use to insult 

I am on record here saying any number of times that I do not think Harris is stupid, and that I think she'll do fine in the debate, and that I do not see Trump winning, so I am not sure what you are on about. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Lokie said:

And the facts to show what Harris has achieved as VP, what has she accomplished?  

As for your Biden facts above - heres one fact my US Trackers fund has lost 8% profit since Biden got in, so dont know where you get your facts from, mines in my pocket Real Life, 

Her job is signing Bills in Congress of which waste her time , she has signed the most bills in history, You Repubtards keep her busy with your Trump Agenda 

Edited by Irish star
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I am on record here saying any number of times that I do not think Harris is stupid, and that I think she'll do fine in the debate, and that I do not see Trump winning, so I am not sure what you are on about. 

Every post is a bash it’s learned behavior, Leftist adulation 

2 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Trump when he got supposedly shot was glass from a Teleprompter   No teleprompter, No rally speech , he can’t even remember a name , just insults , Cognitive Decline 100% DonOld Dementia 

So he was using a teleprompter from the 1980s when they were still glass? 

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

What did you expect from a CNN interview?

MAGA types have transitioned from "she won't do an interview" to "she did an interview, but I didn't like her answers".

• Like 2

On 8/30/2024 at 3:18 PM, Yellowtail said:

Then quit trying to run her into the ground with every comment, sounds like your for Harris but in the closet , Will you just leap out and face reality 

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

What did you expect from a CNN interview?

MAGA types have transitioned from "she won't do an interview" to "she did an interview, but I didn't like her answers".

Harris' scripted questions (not answers) were from congressional hearing and had nothing the do with the recent interview. 

Please try to follow along. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Irish star said:

Then quit trying to run her into the ground with every comment, sounds like your for Harris but in the closet , Will you just leap out and face reality 

Again. I do not think Harris is stupid, and I think she'll do fine in the debate, and that I do not see Trump winning, but that does not mean I would not like for Trump to win. I think Harris will do more damage to the country than Biden did or even Obama. 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Again. I do not think Harris is stupid, and I think she'll do fine in the debate, and that I do not see Trump winning, but that does not mean I would not like for Trump to win. I think Harris will do more damage to the country than Biden did or even Obama. 

We’ll Quit  being a Fangirl for Trump, you admit he’s lost this one also  

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Even now this coward is ducking there debate

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-again-abc-news-042302513.html

If I was Trump I admit this not going to go over well and will be his final downfall

The sentencing won't have the effect the debate would

Trump wants three, Harris demands only one and insists on changing the rules SHE insisted on. 

Clearly Trump is terrified. 

57 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump wants three, Harris demands only one and insists on changing the rules SHE insisted on. 

Clearly Trump is terrified.  😂 😂

I could point out that the rules were originally agreed on for a debate between President Biden and Trump back in June, but we all know you MAGA guys don't really do or care about facts so what's the point.😆

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

I could point out that the rules were originally agreed on for a debate between President Biden and Trump back in June, but we all know you MAGA guys don't really do or care about facts so what's the point.😆

They prefer alternative facts. :cheesy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Clearly Trump is terrified.  😂 😂

3  or 60, won't matter to help him.

Because he is desperately ready to change the naraitive. The chaos canidate needs something to shake up this race. But in reailty the truth is the debate is the final kiss of death to MAGA