Why is Russia such a cesspool?

39 minutes ago, AndreasHG said:

And yet, in USA people live much longer than in Russia. Sorry pal...

Actually, you were rather disingenuous in your earlier post by cherry picking a statistic to try and bolster your argument. From the same source in which you extracted your figures, the life expectancy of Russian females is 79.2 years and for American females, 81.2 years. Hardly material, imo.

So what does this mean? It means that men in Russia are hardworking, heavy drinking, devil may care macho men as opposed to some Americans who can’t even decide on their own gender.

I know which nationality I would rather have a night out with…

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

the life expectancy of Russian females is 79.2 years

Even with regards to women, Russia still has the third shortest life expectancy in Europe. Only Moldova and Azerbaijan do worse than Russia.

With regards to the US, I can't care less. And you shouldn't care either, because the USA is no match for your country Ivan, just like it is no match to mine.

The difference is that in my country we know what our place in the world is.

On the other end, Russia, and the Ivans who populates it, suffer of grandiose delusions which, together with vodka, constitute the national antidote used to endure your daily misery.

Hence, drink Ivan, drink... ...and when drunk forget your misery and dream about being at the helm of a world power.

Edited by AndreasHG
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, AndreasHG said:

Even with regards to women, Russia still has the third shortest life expectancy in Europe. Only Moldova and Azerbaijan do worse than Russia.

With regards to the US, I can't care less. And you shouldn't care either, because the USA is no match for your country Ivan, just like it is no match to mine.

The difference is that in my country we know what our place in the world is.

On the other end, Russia, and the Ivans who populates it, suffer of grandiose delusions which, together with vodka, constitute the national antidote used to endure your daily misery.

Hence, drink Ivan, drink... ...and when drunk forget your misery and dream about being at the helm of a world power.

Some people claim that Russia is not part of Europe so your comparison of Russian life expectancy compared to other countries in Europe is flawed. On so called doctor claims that Russians are mongols in heart and soul so you should be comparing them to Asian countries.

As for what Russians dream of, neither you nor I know as neither of us are Russians.

• Love It 1

14 hours ago, AndreasHG said:

And yet, in USA people live much longer than in Russia. Sorry pal...

Which has what to do with a war in Ukraine?

Lots of young men never reach 30 in a war, so the sooner the west stops supporting a losing side in Ukraine and negotiations start the better. That's the best way to extend the life span of thousands of people on both sides.

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, AndreasHG said:

So, you all know each other, isn't it? You confirm you all work for the same Troll factory in St. Petersburg.

??? It seems like the losses that Ukraine is taking in both troops and territories is scrambling your brain. Who is this "you all know each other" and what is this troll factory in SPB?