Thai Travel Firm TravizGo Criticised for Delayed Flight Tickets

o-TRAVEL-AGENT-facebook.jpg

Prominent travel agency, TravizGo, has come under fire from its customers for reportedly failing to issue flight tickets after receiving payment. The agency has blamed cash flow problems for the delay and has promised to make refunds with an annual interest of 7.5% within three months.

Facebook members of "We Are Consumers" posted warnings about TravizGo. According to their posts, TravizGo, which offers flight, hotel, and tour package bookings on its website and app, accepted payments but did not provide the tickets.

Posts indicated that the company was slow in responding to customer complaints and eventually declared that they ran out of funds. An attached document from TravizGo stated that it had been temporarily stopped from issuing flight tickets by the authorities due to numerous customer complaints.

The sudden closure of the company's revenue channels caused severe financial problems, preventing them from issuing tickets as planned. Despite these challenges, TravizGo expressed commitment to resolve the issue and highlighted its 20-year expertise in the travel industry.

TravizGo has pledged to provide full refunds, along with a yearly interest of 7.5%, to customers within 90 days from their refund request date. The company is making efforts to manage the situation responsibly, considering current economic conditions and the negative impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on its operations.

TravizGo has apologized to its customers for the inconvenience and assured them of their right to a full refund. The company also expressed interest in receiving feedback to improve its services.

Despite the issues, the company's website is still operational, offering promotions on flights, hotels, and tour packages.

However, customers shared similar experiences related to delays and lack of communication:

“I had to threaten them with legal action before they issued my ticket.”

"Communication was difficult; they never responded to my emails. I wouldn't book with them again."

File photo for reference only

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-08-28

news-footer-2.png

Get the ASEAN NOW daily NEWSLETTER - Click HERE to subscribe

3 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Posts indicated that the company was slow in responding to customer complaints and eventually declared that they ran out of funds. An attached document from TravizGo stated that it had been temporarily stopped from issuing flight tickets by the authorities due to numerous customer complaints.

So it's one big Ponzi Scheme?