Thailand Leads Infidelity Statistics Globally

Reading some posts on here shows me the low character of many expats in Thailand! Having sex with a married woman should be a big No, No to any real man. Over the years I've had many offers from married women and never once have I taken the offer up. I think it's despicable. Any man who would do this is lower than a snakes belly. "Do unto other's as you expect them to do to you". To all the snakes on here, may your wives find many lovers and pass on exotic diseases to you. Real scum...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BritScot said:

Reading some posts on here shows me the low character of many expats in Thailand! Having sex with a married woman should be a big No, No to any real man. Over the years I've had many offers from married women and never once have I taken the offer up. I think it's despicable. Any man who would do this is lower than a snakes belly. "Do unto other's as you expect them to do to you". To all the snakes on here, may your wives find many lovers and pass on exotic diseases to you. Real scum...

if only we were all as perfect as you, what a wonderful world it would be. but pretty boring as well.

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, it is what it is said:

if only we were all as perfect as you, what a wonderful world it would be. but pretty boring as well.

I've never been called boring! I have been called perfect a few times and yes it's a heavy cross to bare.....