‘Por the Slapper’ strikes store worker for fabricated assault

snoop1130

COVER-PIC-2024-09-05T144146.png

The owner of a convenience store in the Isaan province of Udon Thani is taking legal action against a mentally ill customer who slapped her employee in the face without reason.

The store owner shared CCTV footage on her Facebook account on Monday, September 2, showing the incident, in which the customer, known locally as “Por the Slapper,” struck the female employee. In the caption, she wrote…

“Don’t bring your churlish behaviour here! We’ve known each other for a long time but you still dared to do this. Think carefully before you act. You have children to look after. Don’t ever do this to anyone else. My employees are like family to me. No one can hurt them.”

In the video, Por was seen paying for four packs of UHT milk at the cashier’s counter. At some point, she turned around and stared at the employee, who was wearing a beige shirt. After completing the transaction, Por suddenly slapped the employee in the face before immediately leaving the store.

The owner and other staff members were left confused. The owner can be heard shouting at Por, “Why did you do this? Why did you hit my worker?” Por responded by shouting, “She hurt my son first!”

The victim tried to explain to Por that she did not hurt her son at all but had simply warned him to be careful not to fall off Por’s motorcycle.

The store owner later shared additional footage from a security camera outside the store, which corroborated her employee’s version of events. As she said, she had merely warned the boy. The matter has since been reported to the police.

The owner also told Channel 7 that Por is well-known in the area as Por the Slapper. She appears to suffer from a mental illness, which may be related to her alleged history of drug use.

Por’s parents revealed in an interview on September 4 that their daughter has a mental illness. She has previously slapped her children’s teachers and classmates multiple times. Her two children have not attended school for over a year. The parents said they had tried to get treatment for Por but she refused.

Local police and relevant government officials are planning to visit Por’s home to arrange a mental health evaluation. The two children will be placed under the care of the Ministry of Social Development and Human Security.

By Petch Petpailin

Photo via Facebook/ อริสรา ฯ

Source: The Thaiger

-- 2024-09-05

news-footer-4.png

Get the ASEAN NOW daily NEWSLETTER - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, newbee2022 said:

How the ban should work then? Just by saying "don't come in"? 😂😂😂

Put posters up in the shop explaining why.

Simply ignore her if she comes into the shop and don't serve her.

If she takes the goods without paying, call the police and report the theft. Give the police a copy of the video from the CCTV.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Local police and relevant government officials are planning to visit Por’s home to arrange a mental health evaluation. The two children will be placed under the care of the Ministry of Social Development and Human Security.

Sooner that later please, these kids need an education...and not taught by their mothers actions.

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Thailand is in desperate need of some institutions to reform bent souls. This one would qualify. 

For clarity, by "this one" are you referring to yourself - or the subject of the news report.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hotandsticky said:

For clarity, by "this one" are you referring to yourself - or the subject of the news report.

Ha. Good one. I am fairly bent and at least partially insane, but I think it's under control and I certainly do not go around slapping people. Generally speaking I show people a fair degree of respect, and I don't think that an institution would help me at all!

So,I definitely meant the slapper! 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Ha. Good one. I am fairly bent and at least partially insane, but I think it's under control and I certainly do not go around slapping people. Generally speaking I show people a fair degree of respect, and I don't think that an institution would help me at all!

So,I definitely meant the slapper! 

Good news......I thought that would be the case.  🙂

• Haha 1