Hi - can I get BAYER 81mg here?

bangadang

You don't need Bayer....you can use any 81 mg dose of aspirin. There have been threads on here claiming it is available. I would like to take it, but I have never seen it anywhere, although I live in the Boonies. Maybe it is available through cardiologists in hospitals. Sheryl will know the true story. 

• Agree 1

Does anyone know why they don't sell Aspirin 300-500mg at  7/11, Big C, Family Mart (now TOPS)  any more  they all used to sell Bayer in a pack of 10  for about 20 baht , but  for years now nowhere to be found... not just Bayer brand but any brand of Aspirin  no explanation as to what happened.

Edited by johng
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Bayer, no, but other brands of aspirin 81 mg are readily available at pharmacies here.

Common brands include:

Aspent-M

Aspilets

Aspirin BD

B-Aspirin

For those unable to source it where they live, can purchase online form https://bangkokdrugstore.com/?s=aspirin

and others

Thank you 

2 hours ago, johng said:

Does anyone know why they don't sell Aspirin 300-500mg at  7/11, Big C, Family Mart (now TOPS)  any more  they all used to sell Bayer in a pack of 10  for about 20 baht , but  for years now nowhere to be found... not just Bayer brand but any brand of Aspirin  no explanation as to what happened.

Patients over self-medicating with aspirin in case of Dengue Fever.

Conclusions: Aspirin is not usually prescribed for dengue fever because of bleeding complications,

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/38935956/

• Thumbs Up 1

they made some weird pill w/staggering dosage of Aspirin buffered with Mg(OH)<<< (that must be below (555)) as preventive medication for many cardio issues and prevent that nasty bleeding. 

On 9/19/2024 at 1:37 PM, retarius said:

You don't need Bayer....you can use any 81 mg dose of aspirin. There have been threads on here claiming it is available. I would like to take it, but I have never seen it anywhere, although I live in the Boonies. Maybe it is available through cardiologists in hospitals. Sheryl will know the true story. 

I got it a bkk hospital