GPS installation for motorcycle

PoorSucker

21 minutes ago, PoorSucker said:

Yes, does Google know where my motorcycle is, please tell me.

Your phone has gps so yes googlemaps knows where you are, often see it being used by taxis and taxi bikes.

If you go into your googlemaps profile, then select Timeline you'll have your location history there and trips

Edited by scubascuba3

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Your phone has gps so yes googlemaps knows where you are, often see it being used by taxis and taxi bikes.

If you go into your googlemaps profile, then select Timeline you'll have your location history there and trips

never heard of viper gps anti theft?

i think this is what he wants, no?

just not formulating his question very well

16 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

never heard of viper gps anti theft?

i think this is what he wants, no?

just not formulating his question very well

Thanks.

Had a Samsung tag tracker before, but now I have a non Samsung phone.

Helped me twice, newbie in Pattaya 3 years ago (19 years total) got drunk decided not to drive, next morning...dude where's my motorcycle, could have spent a month looking. Tracker told me it was on Sai2.

Next time.. had an accident and ended up in hospital, concussion four hour..no memory ( had full face helmet)

Luckily I have Social security card and paid nothing.

Anyway... tracker said my motorcycle was in a accident recovery dump in Jomtien with thousand other unclaimed bikes, cost me 1500 to release it.

So, 700 baht for a GPS tracker is totally worth it.

Edited by PoorSucker

18 minutes ago, PoorSucker said:

Thanks.

Had a Samsung tag tracker before, but now I have a non Samsung phone.

Helped me twice, newbie in Pattaya 3 years ago (19 years total) got drunk decided not to drive, next morning...dude where's my motorcycle, could have spent a month looking. Tracker told me it was on Sai2.

Next time.. had an accident and ended up in hospital, concussion four hour..no memory ( had full face helmet)

Luckily I have Social security card and paid nothing.

Anyway... tracker said my motorcycle was in a accident recovery dump in Jomtien with thousand other unclaimed bikes, cost me 1500 to release it.

So, 700 baht for a GPS tracker is totally worth it.

Assuming your new phone is an Android, you can now get Tags that can use Google Find My Device E.G.  https://www.eufy.com/blogs/smart-tracker/eufy-tracker-works-with-google-find-my-device so it doesn’t matter what brand of phone you use. 

Obviously if you’ve switched to Apple you can just get an AirTag though I use the Eufy tags as they’re cheaper & offer some use to the GF on her Android phone.