Change from 800,000 in bank to using income and money in bank

4 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Yes at least you know now what they will accept and what they won't. All the Imm offices dont handle the regs the same, so what works at one office doesn't always work at another. 

Thank you for your reply

11 hours ago, itsari said:

I was looking forward to reading your reply but alas you deleted the information.

Am I correct on what I stated that Chiang Mai do not accept income and money in the bank combination?

I am disgusted with what they are doing.  The rules are published.  They don't care.  Clearly, IOs don't want to bother with a "complicated" application, but this is brazen.

I don't know if the agent-system up there is functional any more.  They may have been prohibited from having an agent-system, due to being VERY abusive with it in the past.  They used to make people "camp out" all night in the parking-lot to queue for retirement-extensions sans-agent - but skip the queue if you paid.  It was making bad-press, so was shut-down.   Maybe this sort of thing is their retribution - or maybe there is an agent-fix.

I am not aware of agents who will do the mo-xfer method, much less a combo-method - though such may exist.  A well established agent in Patts is reported not to do the xfer-method, even if you have the transfer-proof.  One would need to let them fake 800K in the bank, or DIY. 

• Agree 1