She Is Thailand

john b good

Gees some of those posters are a sad lot. they probably work at the Aussie embassy ! :o

The original post from john reflects my sentiments exactly.........i have seen women to die for working in fields an or markets around the country. You would almost be guaranteed to meet the one of your life if you ventured outside of the bar scene in Bangkok.

Dont listen to the trolls who wind ya up !! :D

I've already had a nasty PM from somebody else entitled 'MR PERFECT'.

Don't think Kevin's winding me up, he's just a little slow on the uptake and he also says "pobly". :o

Nah he's not winding you up G. Scamp, just trying to educate you into lifes little pleasures. You'll look back one day from your bar hopping experiences, and think to yourself....Did I get any benefit from all of that, apart from the odd screw or two. Slow down Cam, and smell the roses, they really do smell good.

Sure I've had a whinge about the girls mentioned in the more cynical posts on this thread... Actually, I have, here.

But these really are in the minority, and besides, hands up if you're interested in 'em? My hands are down....

I've only recently gone back to bar-hopping but I usually hang out with BG friends who are more than friends if you know what I mean.

I don't really have much choice.

The right girl has not come along and to be frank, I don't think I'm going to be ready for a relationship until I am more happy in myself, find a well paid job I enjoy and stop stressing out and getting myself depressed.

Anyways, it's companionship and somebody I can trust who I can spend the night with every now and then in return for a few beers, decent conversation and maybe a trip to the flix.

Oh, and her taxi home.

Cheers Ned, I'm having one of those days. :D

Don't think Kevin's winding me up, he's just a little slow on the uptake and he also says "pobly". :o

well fuk it,I was going to say something,but after reading your last post,I can see no need as you seem to know where you are living,who you are associating with,who you spend your time with,and still deny it and can't see the fukin forest for the trees,,and you say I am slow on the uptake. ###### glad you are happy with your life,even tho you deny it.

similar to the guy with the champagne taste and the beer pocketbook. You seem to have a heavy case of denial there boy.

Cheers Ned, I'm having one of those days.  :D

well fuk it,I was going to say something,but after reading your last post,I can see no need as you seem to know where you are living,who you are associating with,who you spend your time with,and still deny it and can't see the fukin forest for the trees,,and you say I am slow on the uptake. ###### glad you are happy with your life,even tho you deny it.

similar to the guy with the champagne taste and the beer pocketbook. You seem to have a heavy case of denial there boy.

Do you really think that from my last post I'm happy with my life?

Cheers Ned, I'm having one of those days.  :D

Kev , those that are happy with their lot seldom bother preaching to others.

:D

For sure there are many 'Miss Thailands' of different attitudes and background. The ones one feels drawn to seem to reflect what one is at in this stage in life, whrther it is for making oneself feel better or more miserable.

CHON said""" Kev , those that are happy with their lot seldom bother preaching to others."""

Exactly,and they do not complain how their chosen friends dress,how they talk, What it says on their Ts or what they eat.

I have lived that life and would not let anyone talk down about my friends, I drank and lived the life and was happy with it.

I might not have a place of my own,sleep with working girls and eat their food and drink their booze, and be highly pissed if someone said anything bad about them.let alone going around myself and complaining about them,as they were my kind of people and I had no one else.

I do not live that kind of a life anymore,I am fairly sure where I will wake up in the mornings and who will be there. and am happy with it. But if someone doesn't like what happens then they will have to do something different. To keep doing the same thing and expect a different out come is kind of silly. So if you do not want to wake up with a working girl,then don't go to sleep with one. Thats all I am trying to say.

But if you do then don't complain. I know it's a tough way to live,,but someone's gotta do it.