Khao Soi (ข้าวซอย)

DP25

Was wondering, is there any place in Bangkok to buy khao soi? I've eaten it in Chiang Mai loads of times, but I have never seen it for sale in Bangkok. I've looked in just about every food court and street stall I pass and none of them have it. Some Thai's don't even seem to know what I'm talking about. The closest I've seen is a few places that sell guaytio kaek, but it's not quite the same and I'd prefer some khao soi. If anyone knows a food court, street stall, or restaurant that sells it I'd love to know. :o

Was wondering, is there any place in Bangkok to buy khao soi? I've eaten it in Chiang Mai loads of times, but I have never seen it for sale in Bangkok. I've looked in just about every food court and street stall I pass and none of them have it. Some Thai's don't even seem to know what I'm talking about. The closest I've seen is a few places that sell guaytio kaek, but it's not quite the same and I'd prefer some khao soi. If anyone knows a food court, street stall, or restaurant that sells it I'd love to know. :o

My wife says that when she was at Thammasat there was a restaurant next to the university that sold this. There's a soi proximate to the university that has bookstores (students should know where this is), and the restaurant is on that street. Unfortunately, she doesn't remember the name of the place, but perhaps asking people nearby could reveal the answer. This was several years ago though, so we don't know if it's still there. Sorry we can't be more helpful, but ข้าวซอย does exist in Bangkok.