I Voted Today

Yagoda

3 hours ago, NoDisplayName said:

Thanks for the reminder.

Texas no have online voting.  Checked with Secretary of State website to confirm still active, emailed the county clerk to have a ballot and carrier envelope emailed.

https://teamrv-mvp.sos.texas.gov/MVP/mvp.do

I'm not taking a chance, I am going down to the office.

4 hours ago, RSD1 said:

Nobody cares. It is a waste of a vote and a waste of a topic in this forum. If you want to fluff yourself off about it then go ahead and do it in silence.

Imagine everyone on this site whom will be voting for Harris started a pathetic thread of their own like this. The whole site would collapse from too many posts. Think about it.

Well enough people care to have responded LOL

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I'm not taking a chance, I am going down to the office.

Would have thought that with the clear and present danger of trump you always speak of, you would have been registered and ready to go. Guess it wasn't that urgent huh. Sort of like Biden calling Trump the worst human being in the face of the known universe, and then call him up to say oh I feel bad that my boys tried to shoot you and Missed

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Would have thought that with the clear and present danger of trump you always speak of, you would have been registered and ready to go. Guess it wasn't that urgent huh. Sort of like Biden calling Trump the worst human being in the face of the known universe, and then call him up to say oh I feel bad that my boys tried to shoot you and Missed

I *was* registered, but the state of Texas suspended me, and now I have to fly to Texas to clean it up.

So, that's another vote against Ted Cruz.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I voted today, via electronic absentee ballot, for the next President of the USA, Donald J. Trump. I am registered in a battleground state and would love to see Trump win my State by one vote.

Americans, dont forget to vote!

I voted in a swing state, too - KAMALA HARRIS 2024! - so your vote got neutered.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

I *was* registered, but the state of Texas suspended me, and now I have to fly to Texas to clean it up.

So, that's another vote against Ted Cruz.

Why because they enforced the rules?