Can you help me to choose a reliable health insurance company (Only Thailand coverage)?

Good morning, 

I already searched in several ways, with brokers like Pacific Prime, I also went deeper in a local Thai company (MuangThai Pink) but this last one they did not allow to see the complete policy if not after a person has payed???? So I asked a friend to have a copy of his policy at MuangThai to see what there is written inside and it is graphics format so it cannot be translated. All these things are at least strange...... Better to stay far from this. So I would prefer to stay in a realible company that allow to see the complete policy before signing it. Cigna is good but I need a more affordable and not international but only valid for Thailand.

Can anyone let me know about their experience? I am on my 60's.

Thank you so much!

Siddharta

1 hour ago, Siddharta said:

Good morning, 

I already searched in several ways, with brokers like Pacific Prime, I also went deeper in a local Thai company (MuangThai Pink) but this last one they did not allow to see the complete policy if not after a person has payed???? So I asked a friend to have a copy of his policy at MuangThai to see what there is written inside and it is graphics format so it cannot be translated. All these things are at least strange...... Better to stay far from this. So I would prefer to stay in a realible company that allow to see the complete policy before signing it. Cigna is good but I need a more affordable and not international but only valid for Thailand.

Can anyone let me know about their experience? I am on my 60's.

Thank you so much!

Siddharta

As you state, Cigna Global are good (if not the best). However not cheap! The difference seems to be that cheaper companies (at least all those I tried) excluded pre-existing conditions. That included a diagnosed condition that had not recurred for 40 years and had not required any medication since. Only Cigna Global took into account the fact of how long ago it was and that I was not currently receiving treatment. They determined the condition 'resolved' and therefore not excluded.