Met Police Officers Reinstated After Appeal Over Bianca Williams Stop and Search Incident

Social Media

On 10/7/2024 at 4:32 PM, JackGats said:

Alas, in order to arrest some youth smoking a joint down an alley, police will not wonder at having first to step over a pregnant tramp drinking wine from the bottle.

Do you have any first hand examples of that happening, and drinking wine is not illegal.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I never said it did.

Deflecting much?

So if the report never said she was smoking......why concoct this little image....

Quote "Anyway, if she is a good parent, why is she smoking anything? Did she and he abstain for her entire pregnancy?"

• Love It 1

She could have just been polite, confirmed what she was doing/where she was going and got on with her day.

But no, we had to have the whole self entitled, self important "You can't stop ME, you RACIST" scene.

Hopefully she learns from this and acts like an adult next time she encounters someone doing their job. 

• Sad 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

She could have just been polite, confirmed what she was doing/where she was going and got on with her day.

But no, we had to have the whole self entitled, self important "You can't stop ME, you RACIST" scene.

Hopefully she learns from this and acts like an adult next time she encounters someone doing their job. 

Genuine question...... was that filmed at all? Bystanders, bodycam?

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Genuine question...... was that filmed at all? Bystanders, bodycam?

Yes, the police van saw them driving erratically/too fast so they tailed them for a while before putting their flashing lights on and blocked them at a junction. So Williams car deliberately fled in the opposite direction instigating a car chase down London streets prior to the stop. Then they started screaming etc. making a massive scene and playing the victim despite having failed to stop for the police and driving dangerously.

Hence the resignations/apologies of the officers for having the temerity to stop a black person in London. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Yes, the police van saw them driving erratically/too fast so they tailed them for a while before putting their flashing lights on and blocked them at a junction. So Williams car deliberately fled in the opposite direction instigating a car chase down London streets prior to the stop. Then they started screaming etc. making a massive scene and playing the victim despite having failed to stop for the police and driving dangerously.

Hence the resignations/apologies of the officers for having the temerity to stop a black person in London. 

Where in that clip is there any evidence that Dos Santos was driving erratically and/or too fast? What evidence is there to suggest that the couple were in possession of drugs and weapons as the officers stated?

When the couple are stopped, where is there any evidence of Williams' accusing the officers of racism as you suggest? All it shows is a justifiably, confused, clearly scared young woman who is worried about her 3-month old baby. Moreover, there is absolutely nothing that suggests that Williams is self-entitled and self-important as you state.

I can only imagine how outraged you would be if the police stopped and searched a couple of white skinheads for no apparent reason. It seems like your concern about 'two tier' policing only stretches so far.

Just now, RayC said:

Where in that clip is there any evidence that Dos Santos was driving erratically and/or too fast? What evidence is there to suggest that the couple were in possession of drugs and weapons as the officers stated?

When the couple are stopped, where is there any evidence of Williams' accusing the officers of racism as you suggest? All it shows is a justifiably, confused, clearly scared young woman who is worried about her 3-month old baby. Moreover, there is absolutely nothing that suggests that Williams is self-entitled and self-important as you state.

I can only imagine how outraged you would be if the police stopped and searched a couple of white skinheads for no apparent reason. It seems like your concern about 'two tier' policing only stretches so far.

When the police order you to stop the car and even resort to blocking you in to stop you continue fleeing, you need to stop the car.

The fact they evaded the attempted block and then sped off resulting in a police chase through the streets of a London suburb is grounds for arrest/charges in itself. If they were "white skinheads" they'd no doubt be in jail for failure to stop or at the very least a long driving ban and large fine, especially if they posted on FaceBook about it.

Why would they flee at speed? Drugs in the car that needed to be thrown out of the window when out of sight? Weapons? We'll never know now but had they stopped when requested it would have been a completely different story. I've been stopped plenty of times, even had my car searched once - just be polite and you're on your way in a minute or two.  

The fact the officers were reprimanded following Williams failure to stop, subsequent fleeing and then pathetic drama queen show just shows how messed up the UK is right now. No wonder they can't recruit any decent cops when suspects fleeing results in YOU facing disciplinary action. What a clown show. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

When the police order you to stop the car and even resort to blocking you in to stop you continue fleeing, you need to stop the car.

The fact they evaded the attempted block and then sped off resulting in a police chase through the streets of a London suburb is grounds for arrest/charges in itself. If they were "white skinheads" they'd no doubt be in jail for failure to stop or at the very least a long driving ban and large fine, especially if they posted on FaceBook about it.

Why would they flee at speed? Drugs in the car that needed to be thrown out of the window when out of sight? Weapons? We'll never know now but had they stopped when requested it would have been a completely different story. I've been stopped plenty of times, even had my car searched once - just be polite and you're on your way in a minute or two.  

The fact the officers were reprimanded following Williams failure to stop, subsequent fleeing and then pathetic drama queen show just shows how messed up the UK is right now. No wonder they can't recruit any decent cops when suspects fleeing results in YOU facing disciplinary action. What a clown show. 

And I thought that you were in favour of personal sovereignty above all else? You now seem to be advocating for an authoritarian state in which the police can stop innocent citizens at random without any just cause. Or maybe this rule should only be applied to certain members of society? The non-white ones perhaps?

The contents of your post is all supposition and inneundo. Drugs and weapons being thrown out of the window. There is no evidence to suggest that happened. It's complete and utter nonsense.

I'm surprised that you didn't accuse Dos Santos and Williams of people trafficking: Surely there must be a strong possibility that they were hiding a family of 10 Somalians in the boot of their car.