Trump lost the respect of veterans – including me. He's a risk to our democracy.

Inderpland

15 hours ago, CM Dad said:

Elon Musk is as big an embarrassment as The DonOld!

The conspiracy theories and rumours on the social platform X after Helene tore through the Southeast have also been circulated and elevated by high-profile figures, including Elon Musk, who has pulled back on content moderation and repeatedly amplified disinformation to his millions of followers since he bought the social media platform. Representatives for X were not immediately available to comment.

Just shows how much an a/hole the man is.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Off topic? Read the title of the thread one more time and then try again. 

I was responding to the subtopic in a troll post. Your attempt to argue the usual spurious liberal elitism about different voter blocs, of which the troll was purposely unaware in my post, had nothing to do with that post or my response, and was nonsensical anyway. Not taking that bait, sorry.

So this is the second of my posts you've made an effort to consciously misunderstand. I suggest you get over whatever problem you're having.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Just shows how much an a/hole the man is.

Dark MAGA, I like that. Twitter, or X, is a lot better since he took over, affirmed free speech, and got rid of the leftist hacks censoring news/opinions for the DNC. Better get used to it.

image.png.42829337fb7017bbb924cd65e3804e70.png

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

FEMA: It is easier for an illegal migrant (especially those from Haiti) to qualify for FEMA assistance than it is for an American. Illegals qualify based on identity. Americans have to jump through a bureaucratic maze of regulations and are often denied assistance on their first try. From FEMA's FAQ.

20241007_224219.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

I was responding to the subtopic in a troll post. Your attempt to argue the usual spurious liberal elitism about different voter blocs, of which the troll was purposely unaware in my post, had nothing to do with that post or my response, and was nonsensical anyway. Not taking that bait, sorry.

So this is the second of my posts you've made an effort to consciously misunderstand. I suggest you get over whatever problem you're having.  

You were responding to a troll post in a 'subtopic' and you claim I'm off-topic??

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Sorry to say but you could not possibly be demonstrating a higher level of ignorance, of what the reality is on the ground.

The reality on the ground you're unaware of is that 50% of the electorate is supporting Kamala/Walz, radical leftists. Can't get more ignorant than that. Your usual elite "superior intellect and education" in which you take such fatuous comfort, merely the usual Emperor's New Clothes.

I am a centrist Democrat and nearly everybody I know who is a Democrat is centrist and is rejecting the progressive left.

Nope, they passively allowed the DNC to kick out Biden in short order and install radical Kamala by fiat w/o a hint of a primary election. The Democratic Party is now the progressive's own little fiefdom, skipping primaries and even debates over policy or nominees. Have you and "nearly everybody you know" then protested?🤣 Sipping chablis and calling yourselves centrists while accepting and voting for radicalism merely means you're phonies--but without even knowing you're phonies, of course. So we'll give you credit for sincere self-delusion. Quite common among liberals.

my life is the litmus test

Therein lies your problem: solipsism syndrome. With a tenuous, blind understanding of the real DNC, you're condemned to self-delusion and have no idea whatsoever what you're talking about. Hence your inability to respond cogently to my posts. So I trust we have that all out the way now. 🙂

Edited by BigStar

21 hours ago, Will B Good said:

OMG that is so funny......are you a professional comedian?

That book has made international news.

Kamala Harris 'achievements’ book with blank pages is Amazon Bestseller, netizens can't stop laughing

ByAditi Srivastava
Oct 07, 2024 10:53 AM IST

The Achievements of Kamala Harris, a blank-page book, has gone viral, receiving five-star ratings. Video showcasing the book has amassed over 2 million views.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-news/kamala-harris-achievements-book-with-blank-pages-is-amazon-bestseller-netizens-cant-stop-laughing-101728277688765.html

8 hours ago, Inderpland said:

Thank you for entering into 8 years of President Kamala Harris with that mindset. Maybe there's hope for you guys after all.👍

You've forgotten who the current president is.🤣 'Course, you may take comfort in Biden's doing the same thing.

20 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Every US veteran I know is not. They are all active service/combat veterans, university educated and were officers. 

20 hours ago, Will B Good said:

....and how is that relevant? 

How many out of how many??????

18 hours ago, BigStar said:

I hope he is dangerous. Now get ready to hate. Ooh, this gon' be BAD, just for you.

Thank "the thing," as Biden would say, that we got Harris listening to all them intelligence services in which you place such faith:

Off the main thread topic but responding to your comment "Thank "the thing," as Biden would say, ".   The security shack at the entrance to my condo has a sign inside.  

The sign reads in Thai and English, "Don't leave the thing here".    It wasn't in there until after biden said, you know, the thing ( or something like that as I remember)

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, BigStar said:

They're extinct. AOC, The Squad, and LGBTQ+ took charge. Wake up.

Unfortunately not. Still around, and vulnerable to being picked off by the Dems to pass leftist spending bills and regulations, so they can call them "bipartisan" and acquire a spurious credibility.

True, leftists in their incredibly narrow and highly ignorant point of view now claim all Republicans are extremists, that is (gasp!), MAGA. This, for demonizing purposes in the absence of successful policies, a proven political tactic that brainwashed liberals love. But it takes extremists now to fight the extremist DNC controlling the present gov't, legal system, media, education, tech, and ruinous national debt. So that should be a goal, actually: more extremists on the right to wage war.

10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

as if there's no such thing as a Centrist Democrat

BigStar: They're extinct. AOC, The Squad, and LGBTQ+ took charge. Wake up.

Mr. Star.  I disagree.   I firmly believe that  centrist democrats are those politicians that are more commonly known as, "RINO".

9 hours ago, radiogeneris said:

BREAKING: Donald Trump now leads Kamala Harris by 6% in Pennsylvania in betting markets, just a day after Elon Musk attended his rally in Butler.

20241007_230913.jpg

Not surprising to me in the least. Michigan and Pennsylvania need trump the most

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Sorry to say but you could not possibly be demonstrating a higher level of ignorance, of what the reality is on the ground. I am a centrist Democrat and nearly everybody I know who is a Democrat is centrist and is rejecting the progressive left. So there you go. I'm sure as a maga supporter you're going to say that I don't have a big enough sample to make a judgment, but my life is the litmus test, and if virtually everybody I know who is a Democrat is moderate, that tells me a lot. 

And it tells me you have no idea whatsoever what you're talking about. 

Anyone voting kamala is not moderate. As far as extreme views go, she is head and shoulders above trump for the things shes said in the past

13 minutes ago, wozzlegummich said:

I heard on the radio this morning that there is a rumour going around MAGA-rites that Biden is controlling the hurricanes with his weather satellites and directing them towards states that have more Republicans.

When will the bullsh!t stop?

I used to hear things like that on the Air America network.   Especially the one out of New York City. 

Trump has not only lost the respect of veterans, although his stunt at Arlington was the final straw.

He has also no respect from golfers, due to falsely claiming championships.

It's why he only plays golf courses that he owns. Places such as Augusta or Pine Valley would turn him away.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WoodyKenny said:

Oh and you foriegners from Aussi land, Brit or Canada... You wish you had a Man like Trump that cares about his country 1st (as well as your failed leaders should)  Talk <deleted> about a man when you never lived in the Greatest country...You have no idea the good he did for the US.  Yet he calls you all pussies and you cant handle it... 

I never talked jive about Mr Trump. I simply observed that the debate was an absolute disaster for him, an utter failure on every count.

The Trumpinator called Trudeau "very weak" and "very, very dishonest" or something like that, not p*ssy.  Maybe Trumpster said Boris or the Aussie were p*ssies.

3 hours ago, radiochaser said:

That book has made international news.

Kamala Harris 'achievements’ book with blank pages is Amazon Bestseller, netizens can't stop laughing

ByAditi Srivastava
Oct 07, 2024 10:53 AM IST

The Achievements of Kamala Harris, a blank-page book, has gone viral, receiving five-star ratings. Video showcasing the book has amassed over 2 million views.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-news/kamala-harris-achievements-book-with-blank-pages-is-amazon-bestseller-netizens-cant-stop-laughing-101728277688765.html

24 hours later and I'm still laughing......such a novel joke....

• Haha 1